Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine and New Hampshire Riders tour de Maine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maine and New Hampshire Riders tour de Maine?

Just finished reading post Sedelen about motorcycleroads.com. I thought the Dover to Poland run looked kind of cool and it was only about a 5 hour ride.

Mapquest says its about 4hr 16min but figure in lunch, gas stop, and picture taking I figure about 6 hours. I know that my summer at work is going to be busy but if we planned something like this early enough I could make sure I have off. Has anyone ever done this route who could comment on it?

Paul

Originally posted by Redneck View Post
    Just finished reading post Sedelen about motorcycleroads.com. I thought the Dover to Poland run looked kind of cool and it was only about a 5 hour ride.

Mapquest says its about 4hr 16min but figure in lunch, gas stop, and picture taking I figure about 6 hours. I know that my summer at work is going to be busy but if we planned something like this early enough I could make sure I have off. Has anyone ever done this route who could comment on it?

Paul
    Looks like a good route, and I've only covered a few of those roads. Closer to a 200 mile loop for me coming out of NH but that would make for a nice day of riding. The last three 200+ mile day riding trips that I've done into Maine have been in either April or Sept with temps in the low 40's. Not as enjoyable, but a decent day (50+ temp ) in May or Jun around Sebago Lake sounds great to me....start posting the details and propose a date!

Comment

Working...
    X