Calfab swingarm for GStwins !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calfab swingarm for GStwins !!!

ive got a calfab swingarm that came off a gs450 many years ago. thinking about putting it on ebay & was wondering if there was any intrest on here ? contact me at snakezrx@hotmail.com thanks,

On your FIRST post, you come in to try to sell something & can't even take the time to look around & list it in the CORRECT section?!!! Wake up!
    Welcome to the site & everything but come in & introduce your self before you try USING our site! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by rapidray View Post
      On your FIRST post, you come in to try to sell something & can't even take the time to look around & list it in the CORRECT section?!!! Wake up!
      Welcome to the site & everything but come in & introduce your self before you try USING our site! Ray.
      Well, since he's a new member, he can't even look in the classifieds section. But yeah, introduce yourself first lol. I may be interested in the swingarm. Email sent now!

Welcome to the site BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Flaming Chainsaws View Post
        Well, since he's a new member, he can't even look in the classifieds section. But yeah, introduce yourself first lol. I may be interested in the swingarm. Email sent now!

Welcome to the site BTW.
        Actually he is able to post in the classified sections - just not in the off-topic or religious ones.

I agree with Ray, but what can we do without hurting other legit folks in the process?
        Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

ive been on here a year or two ago, intro,d myself then. im just like the rest of you , a professional hooligan.

Comment

I contacted you about the swingarm, never heard back, maybe you sold it. My interest was to reproduce them. I've got a pretty high end fab shop and if I could work out a deal to get the swingarm, measure and draw it up I would make them for sure.

Comment

Working...
            X