What do you drive to the track?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you drive to the track?

I think getting to the track and how you camp is as big of a job as building a racing vehice.

SUZUKI , There is no substitute

This is how I get there & where I stay at the races. Ray.

Comment

07 3500 chevy express van and a 12 foot popup camper[opens up to 23 ft with a side that pulls out
      1984 GS1100GK newest addition to the heard
      80 GS 1000gt- most favorite ride love this bike
      1978 GS1000E- Known as "RoadKill" , Finished
      83 gs750ed- first new purchase
      85 EX500- vintage track weapon
      1958Ducati 98 Tourismo
      “Remember When in doubt use full throttle, It may not improve the situation ,but it will end the suspense ,
      If it isn't going to make it faster or safer it isn't worth doing

Comment

My new hauler, Cant wait to get my bike back together to use it. I will be bracket racing the busa this spring I guess.

Comment

Some years ago a friend of mine turned up at the track driving a '56 Bentley Silver Cloud towing a rough trailer with an even rougher race bike aboard....he toured the pits practising his royal wave.
          His father was a Bentley collector and was out of town - the 1930 3 litre didn't have a tow bar...
          That's been very hard to top locally.

Comment

this is my first box truck

I sold this when gas was 4 bucks a gallon the last time and I had no one else to partner up with to share costs. Man I miss that truck, I'd put a saw horse under the ramp and work on it sitting at waist level.

SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

I actually drive the vehicle that will be raced to the track . I haven't raced in motorcycles in a long time since my GS450 is broke but with cars, I just simply drive them over there then do the work at the track.

I suppose that's not a very smart thing to do since I may blow the motor or something then have no way home . But then again, home is only a 15 min drive.

Comment

always thought about a handyvan...

Comment

This is what I have in mind for my new project hauler. (not mine)

Comment

and this is what I've got

Comment

Working...
                    X