Jacksonville, FL area help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacksonville, FL area help.

My dad and I are takin a trip to Jacksonville soon. I'd love to take my bike with me but, highly unlikely. So I was wondering if there were any places in or near Jacksonville that rent motorcycles? I've already checked out Adamec Harley and they only list touring bikes.

There is a bunch of scooter rentals on beachside, not so sure on bike rentals. I just moved from jax after living there for 7 months. There's a motorsports place on beach boulevard, east of southside boulevard. Its a suzuki and yamaha dealer. Forgot the name.

Comment

Just checked eaglerider.com and looks like their nearest location is St. Augustine. I have rented from them in the past and was very satisfied.
      sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
      2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Tar- I'll look into them a lil more.
        marvin- I called and got a quote from them. 1200 sportster for 3 days is $371 (tax included). Adamec Harley didn't answer the phone and they are right there in Jax. Gonna try them again today and see what they say.

Comment

If you are looking for awesome twisty riding.... don't bother. The Tail of the Dragon is known for 318 curves in 11 miles. Florida is known as 11 curves in 318 miles.
          If you just want to cruise slowly up and down the beach, rent a scooter. Same effect, far less $$. Just my .02

Comment

Working...
          X