Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April BOM

Absolutely FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You should be extremely proud, congratulations!!!! Very well deserved!!!!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Originally posted by wacky941 View Post
    Absolutely FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You should be extremely proud, congratulations!!!! Very well deserved!!!!
    Looks Read good; I got a soft spot for an ED

Comment

That thing is Ron Hurd clean....or at least Joe Nardy nice .
      82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Beautiful bike!

Comment

Very schmick! Well done!

Comment

Very nice, this is the model that I want to get next.

Comment

Nice GS 11

Comment

I like that one!!!

I REALLY like that one....Did the pipe come with the bike???

Comment

The BIG RED!

Thank you everyone for the nice compliments on my GS. I have been so excited that it was chosen for BOTM! The Kerker pipe is aftermarket. When I got the bike it was in pretty good shape, but I just can't leave things alone. A friend and I worked on putting new slighty bigger camshafts, the 4-to-1, the K&N filters, and stage III jets. I have to say it is running a lot better and a lot faster now. It was running pretty rough at first so this was a good way to do a few good things at once. Other than that I have just done cosmetic things like the bars and grips and mirrors. I like to put my touch on things and make it my own.

Everyone here has always been so helpful to me and I can't thank you enough. This bike may go at some point as it is one of three bikes that I have. 77 XS650 Bobber (ground up build) and a 75 CB360 cafe that I built as well. Always having fun with bikes. The GS is a real pleasure and is full of surprises. Being a guy in my 20s people usually ride street bikes at my age, but I like the originals!

Cheers!

Comment

Beauty of a bike. Im in my 20s as well and like you prefer the grandpa to the grandson (gsxr) youve done a great job keepin one on the road... congrats

Comment

That is gorgeous. And not all GS's are ridden by people our dads age. Your not alone in the 20 year old range

That bike is incredible. I want one.

Comment

Beautiful bike! Wow.

Comment

Beautiful bike! What kind of bar end mirror is that?

Comment

Bar End Mirror

It is just a cheapo mirror. The funny thing is that I ordered black ones, and these came in their place (carbon fiber look). I just threw it on anyway and it worked out fine. I always liked the lower look of the bar end mirror. I will probably always have them in the future too! Good times on Big Red!

Comment

Very nice "E", the "King of Superbikes"

Comment

Working...
                              X