Cookstown motorcycle show 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cookstown motorcycle show 2011

HI Guys, I was at a local bike show yesterday and took some photos go onto photobucket look for Johnny237 and you SHOULD see the photos of old race bikes and my daughter and I with two racers the tall one is josh brooks and the little guy is alister seely who race for TAS Suzuki-the photos were taken by the team owner philip neil as my hands were full with my little girl!!-enjoy. Johnny

All i see is Johnny Depp with his hand in front of 1 eye

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Some great pictures in there. Really like the red on the GT380 and the grey and blue horizontal strips on the other bike, not sure what model/year that one was. Looks like it would have been a good show. Great idea of the pictures in the tires, love the one of Joey Dunlop, I'm guessing 1977??
      Last edited by azr; 04-17-2011, 11:46 AM.
      Rob
      1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
      Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

No link!!! Ray.

Comment

starts here???

Comment

New blood for TAS

Hey Johnny!
            Cool opportunity gettin' chumming up with the new TAS riders, and the photo! Very cute little girl too.
            I need to buy a new TT video to know the new riders, all I have is from 2002.
            Bill
            "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
            1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
            1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
            1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Nice work, Johnny.
              That little Seeley fellah can bang can't he?
              Good to see Brookesy getting a show too. He deserves some big time.

Azr.. I thought the same with those blue & grey stripes. I think I may have just found my paint scheme.

Comment

Where to start?, AZR, the bike looks very like the Suzuki T20/super six of late'60s/early '70s put into race trim, Bill go onto this site and get the dvd of this years races
                £16.99from this website-www.southern100.com,Leigh, yeah he is the sole TAS Suzuki rider in the British Superbike series this year and a magazine report I read(www.roadracingireland.com) says he is moving here to be near the team. I have to say he looked a little weary of smiling while people photo'ed him- you know that fixed grimace that actors /sportmen get, the "oh god, not again", either that or he couldn't understand half of what anyone was saying to him!!!(probably much more likley).Johnny

Comment

You're probably right, Johnny, he does have Hector Neil as a boss.

I watched an interview with Hector and that Stephen Watson plonker once.
                  Hector was excited about something or other and was gibbering flat out, hands waving about, and Watson had no idea what he was saying..
                  Brilliant!

Comment

Working...
                  X