Micron Precision Moto (MPM) Now taking orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micron Precision Moto (MPM) Now taking orders

Admins hope this is ok, If not, please feel free to remove it.

OK Gents, Here are a rundown of services available through Daves shop:

Engine performance needs:
    Line boring
    Crank balancing, lightening, welding
    Clutch basket rebuilds/upgrading
    Headwork including your choice of the following:
    Porting, polishing, valve seat jobs, valve guide replacement, simple refurbish
    Trans undercut/up and down cut

Machine work:
    One off and custom parts built to your spec, at reasonable prices in your choice of materials

As of now, an example of what is offered and cost:
    One off top triple clamp, based on your specs, or copied from your existing clamp with added "drop top" or "gull wing" enhancements (perfect for you GSXR/Bandit/USD fork guys) done in 7075 T6 aviation grade billet alu:

With risers machined in : $400USD
    Without risers or bolt in risers: $350 (plus cost of bolt in risers)

How it works: You send us your top clamp, tell us what you want (drop or gull or normal, and how much) We make it, and send both back to you.

GS model fork braces:

Magnesium brace, SRS Titanium hardware, helicoiled: $300.00

7075 T6 billet, SRS Titanium hardware, helicoiled: $250.00

6061 T6 billet, SRS Ti hardware, non helicoiled: $200.00

Custom Complete Triple clamps (for those of you with DEEP pockets)
    Clamps (top and bottom) machined from 7075 T6, Titanium stem and hardware, helicoiled, built to your spec, or designed in house: $1250.00

Clamps from 7075 T6, stock stem (we will press your old out and into new clamps) SS hardware: $975.00

Again, ANYTHING your heart desires to be made, Dave can do it. And he's not cracking heads on machine time. This is what he loves to do, but he's not giving it away free either. Me? Im just excited to learn, so I can make my OWN stuff..hehehe.

Wheel spacers, custom caliper hangers and brackets, billet fork ears, muffler hangers, rearset plates, etc etc etc.

If you have requests, either PM me, email me, or call me. I can take the info and get you a quote. I really am excited because just about NO ONE on these shores make exotica for our old bikes. We know the market is limited, and that's ok. We'd rather do one off and small run stuff anyway.

Thanks all!
    TCK
Working...
X