Irish NW 200 info:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irish NW 200 info:

Johnny sent me these links: “www.bbc.co.uk/sportni if you look on the right hand side you will see onboard lap with Seely at NW practice, click it to hear a full works spec GSXR1000 being thrashed as they were meant to be!
    I found the link to the official site, (for people like me who have out of date software ). They have the box scores and lists of riders and times.
    Information for 2023Please be aware that this page has information that is relevant for the 2023 race week event. The correct and up-to-date information for 2024 will be updated shortly.Circuit Map & Vantage Points View Our Interactive MapConnecting Portrush, Portstewart and Coleraine, the North West 200 triangle normally takes 15-20 minutes. On race day the riders do it in less ... Read More

Bill
    "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
    1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
    1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
    1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

25 secs on full throttle in one stretch, woo hoo

Comment

Bill,

Johnny's been keeping me up to date as well. Looks like a blast to watch in person.

cg
      sigpic
      83 GS1100g
      2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Apologies to any of you who sat up from the early hours of the morning to watch that debacle on my recomendation!!!,but spare a thought for the vast amount of the competitors who paid upwards of $1200 to race and got to get wet and frozen instead, the little guys-and the girl who made the trip from Italy and burst into tears whenever she found out that she had just completed her fastest ever lap of the course-AVERAGING 116mph-I think(look on the website) without these riders there is no racing.Johnny

Comment

Working...
        X