1st Annual Tina Wasserott Memorial Brown County Rally - May 2011 - Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Annual Tina Wasserott Memorial Brown County Rally - May 2011 - Video

Video from the Brown County Rally...both on YouTube and Vimeo...
    I put it up in 720p, so click the HD option if your connection can handle it.

GSR Brown County, Indiana motorcycle rally - May 19th thru the 22nd. Based out of Bedford and Story, IN. A gathering of GS Suzuki fans from all over the world, including…

GSR Brown County, Indiana motorcycle rally - May 19th thru the 22nd.Based out of Bedford and Story, IN.A gathering of GS Suzuki fans from all over the world,...
    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Wow, super job. It is apparent to even an extremely untrained observer such as myself that you invested a lot of edit time in the work. And great choice of music.
    Believe in truth. To abandon fact is to abandon freedom.

Nature bats last.

80 GS850G / 2010 Yamaha Majesty / 81 GS850G

Claimed by Hurricane Irma 9/11/2017:
    80 GS850G / 2005 Yamaha Majesty / 83 GS1100E / 2000 BMW R1100RT / 2014 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Very well executed video! So, THAT'S how you are supposed to do it!
      Why 2 different downloads of the same video?
      The first one, appears to be of much better picture quality. Is that why?

Thanks for sharing, hoping to see more.

Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
        Why 2 different downloads of the same video?
        I prefer to use Vimeo, but sometimes the download is slow...and most people use YouTube...

Comment

Originally posted by dpep View Post
          Wow, super job. It is apparent to even an extremely untrained observer such as myself that you invested a lot of edit time in the work. And great choice of music.
          Thanks Don...

Only a day editing...
          It was a rainy Saturday...and I enjoy messing with this stuff...a pro could have knocked it out in a few hours, (and done a better job)

The music is just some generic, royalty free stuff generated by a program I use...don't want to be stealing copyrighted material....

Comment

Bob,

Very nice. The ending is an especially nice and thoughtful touch.......

joe
            IBA# 24077
            '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
            '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
            '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

Excellent job, Bob.

Thank You , very much

-greg
              Loud pipes saves squirrel lives.....

Comment

Very nice, I did not realize there is a "Baatfam Productions".
                82 GS850L - The Original http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/d...ePics067-1.jpg
                81 GS1000L - Brown County Hooligan http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/d...ivePics071.jpg
                83 GS1100L - Super Slab Machine http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/d...t=DCP_1887.jpg
                06 KLR650 - "The Clown Bike" http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/d...nt=SERally.jpg
                AKA "Mr Awesome"

Comment

Originally posted by twr1776 View Post

Probably should update the website....

Comment

Originally posted by twr1776 View Post
                    I thought this production was coming from a different studio...............
                    IBA# 24077
                    '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
                    '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
                    '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Nardy View Post
                      I thought this production was coming from a different studio...............
                      Oh....I was very tempted to use them....LOL....

Comment

Nice video!

Comment

Bob,

Great vidio.
                          Nice selection of camera perspectives.
                          I too was going to comment on the music.

Tell me more about this:
                          Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                          The music is just some generic, royalty free stuff generated by a program I use...
                          Just pondering/quessing: Select different instruments, select what type of music, select tempo. ....
                          Is it ment for non-musicans? Is it ment for non-GraphicArtists?

Dave

>>later note.
                          Ah, maybe it is what you created that is royalty free.
                          Not that the program is free.
                          Last edited by Redman; 05-29-2011, 12:15 PM. Reason: add later note

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                            Bob,

Great vidio.
                            Nice selection of camera perspectives.
                            I too was going to comment on the music.
                            Thanks...

Tell me more about this:

Just pondering/quessing: Select different instruments, select what type of music, select tempo. ....
                            Is it ment for non-musicans? Is it ment for non-GraphicArtists?

Dave

>>later note.
                            Ah, maybe it is what you created that is royalty free.
                            Not that the program is free.
                            I was not very accurate in my description...it actually doesn't create music, but you modify pre-made music.
                            And no the program is not free, sorry. And you have to buy the base music CDs.
                            But you put your video in a timeline, pick your music and modify it to work with the video...
                            Some of the music is multi-layered so you can switch between different instrument combinations...
                            Here is the website if your interested in more info... http://www.smartsound.com/sonicfire/

There are programs that create new, legal music, but I understand you need a bit of music knowledge...Sony has one, I think.

HTH,

Comment

Awesome stuff, Bob ... nice job, and great ending! Sorry I missed it!!

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                              X