MN Weekend ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MN Weekend ride

I will be near the MN/WI border this week-end on the bike..saturday and sunday..planning on taylors falls and riding south down into Minnesota city/winona redwing area..most likely along hwy 61...if anyone is close and wants to hook up for coffee or a ride shoot me a PM and I'll get you my number..be great to meet some people,,,short notice I know but thought I'd toss the idea out their...

DDM

I know its not exactly by your route but I think I'll be biking down to New Ulm on Sunday to watch some Flat Track racing.

I might have some time on Saturday for a little riding depending on when I can get off work.

Comment

I am open for riding on Saturday.

pm sent

Comment

I've got a car show/drive-in Saturday evening but should be around the rest of the weekend. Depends on when your going through but I could meet you in Hastings or Red Wing and ride to Wabasha or visa-versa. I'll send you a PM with my cell.

Comment

Driving to Winona for a graduation party on Sat. Might have some 2-wheel time on Sun. If you need any help along 61 on Sat call me. Ill bring some tools in the cage.

six 1 2 - three 6 6 - 555 four.

Dave

Originally posted by MinnesotaGS View Post
          New Ulm
          https://www.schellsbrewery.com
          Last edited by bonanzadave; 11-22-2020, 07:10 PM.
          82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Thanks...luckily we didnt anything..had a good ride today..met good people and found some good roads...Thanks Rick and Terry for the ride today..had fun..looking forward to the 25th..

DDM

Comment

It was a gorgeous day and a great ride today. John, it was nice to meet you and to see Black Betty; what a beautiful bike! I have pictures as proof that 3 MN GSers were actually on a ride together. Maybe we can get more on the 25th .

Rick

Comment

There were TONS of bikes up and down 61 today. Saw one mishap in Lakecity with a Trike in the ditch. Was near 90 degrees in Winona. Where did you guys end up ?
                82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Taylors Falls,Amery,Osceola,Hudson,Prescott,Stillwater...I went back up to Taylors Falls and home from their..I lost count of how many miles..lol

DDM

Comment

Here is the evidence

Here is the evidence that the MN guys do get together to ride .

This is a picture by Taylors Falls, MN.

From Left to Right: Terry (tlepac) Rick (ryonker) and John (DDM)

Pictured below are Terry and John with Black Betty.

Comment

Cool..pics are great..we gotta get more next time..hopefully the 25th we'll have a few more joining in...I gotta keep track of miles ridden too..lol

DDM

Comment

Was a great ride!

Hey thanks for the ride guys! It was fun and we need to keep them up. I logged about 120 miles on the trip on my trip meter

Terry

Comment

Final tally?

Hey all, Do we have a final tally on who is interested in the ride on the 25th? Don't want to leave anyone out b/c we didn't know they are coming! maybe PM Rick Yonker with contact numbers, etc and that way we can get you before we take off on the trek!

Comment

I haven't seen anything yet since the last post for the 25th. Hope it's more than just you, me and Rick. Haven't heard anything from John or Dave yet, but I can find out from Dave easily enough.

Comment

The last time I talked to John he said he was coming, but that was a while ago. Four or five of us would be a nice number.

Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X