X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Union Grove WI. 6-1-11 Racing

The ES is me going slow... Had Trip helping with launch... 10.40's at 126
    sigpic'85 GS1150 1428 14-1 200+hp Hang On

Way to go! Are you the Toyota sales Manager?

Comment

Not managing... just selling so I don't have to work 65 hours a week...
      Curt

Comment

Looks like alot of fun. Did you need snell rated helmets? Did they check?

Comment

Yes Snell is required and yes they do check... otherwise things are laid back till you hit 9.99. Then it gets a little serious. Also if you go over 120 mph, leather pants are required. They also frown on mesh jackets... has to be leather. And bring over the ankle boots and some kind of gloves.
          Curt

Comment

Great stuff, Bellucci.
            The run that starts around the 4:00 minute mark was a beauty. Judging from the sound you stayed on it with the back end getting squirrely.
            2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

That was a fun one... THe track is prepped for street tires on Wednesday. On Thursday, it is more condusive to slicks. My boots actually stick to the pavement. We were going tonight but the temp went from 95 yesterday to 52 today...
              Curt

Comment

looking better every run you do.

what a total GAS!! 'eh?

I didn't know you were recording that day. The announcer comments on how you improved, and how much you move around in the groove.

Tomorrow Wed 6-15 we're there and Thursday 6-23 for special points! Winner gets free entry all next year. new deal for every other THURS! Got my new trailer all tooled up and ready to do some on site tunning. Look for the black 6X12 with tinkerbell stickers on it. GSR's all welcome at my pit site.

I think the video shows what we were talking about during the launch and first 2 seconds, but what is the brake light doing ? are you dragging a brake? it takes practice to accellerate efficiently.

btw Super Trish sure looks good on video.
                SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

I just got back from CA. I am at the track Thursday... What time are you going to get there?
                  Curt

Comment

You were HERE Curt & didn't CALL?!!!! Ray.

Comment

I wanted to come see you, but I got delayed 12 hours in the airport. I had to fly to Atlanta and then Drive to San Diego. There was no time to spare which really sucked. I was planning on calling and meeting up with you... Maybe next time. I got $150.00 travel voucher from United because they screwed up my plans. If I get a break from work, I am coming back out...
                      Curt

Comment

Let me know, I look forward to meeting & having a cold one with you! Ray.

Comment

I was at union grove on June 2nd. I was hoping to break into the 10's but no go

Comment

I was at union grove on June 2nd. I was hoping to break into the 10's but no go

What were your times and speed?
                            -1980 GS1100 LT
                            -1975 Honda cb750K
                            -1972 Honda cl175
                            - Currently presiding over a 1970 T500

Comment

Tom and Nicholas,
                              I am hoping for the weather to hold for this coming Wednesday or Thursday. Let me know if you are going to try again... I have to find 4 tenths so I can say I made it to the nines again...
                              Curt

Comment

Working...
                              X