Racer needs GS1150 head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racer needs GS1150 head

A friend of mine and fellow Pro-Bike racer Larry Christianson, of Vinton, Iowa, blew the engine on His GS1150n Based Probike. He is in need of a GS1150 Head. Will take a stock head or an affordable modified head. If it will work well on a 1550 block. If anyone can help please include phone # and email addy and I will pass along to Larry so you can deal direct.
    Thanks,
    Greg

Have him call me at 714--356-7845. Ray.

Comment

larry is going to be running the grader on overtime to fix this one.

Why are you asking here I know you must know there are a dozen between Vinton and Davenport , probably won't have to go past Cedar rapids or Des Moines. so Scott Pazur must have lost all his contacts? Well there many others that wiill give him one heck of a deal in Iowa. hint hint Davenport? or is he and Jaron still KPM haters?

I know Bruce Damewood has a 31/27 Sweet Top Gas (I forget who did it) but I've seen it go 7's on a KPM engine he is only selling since he's going 'busa.

I have a complete star 1150 epoxy floor unit 126 CFM @ .400 10" test G13, G7 31 titanium - 26 stainless I hope he gets the yellow Katana back together soon.

If he wants a verified low mileage stock one complete to start over with don't hesitate to call.
      SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Originally posted by trippivot View Post
        larry is going to be running the grader on overtime to fix this one.

Why are you asking here I know you must know there are a dozen between Vinton and Davenport , probably won't have to go past Cedar rapids or Des Moines. so Scott Pazur must have lost all his contacts? Well there many others that wiill give him one heck of a deal in Iowa. hint hint Davenport? or is he and Jaron still KPM haters?

I know Bruce Damewood has a 31/27 Sweet Top Gas (I forget who did it) but I've seen it go 7's on a KPM engine he is only selling since he's going 'busa.

I have a complete star 1150 epoxy floor unit 126 CFM @ .400 10" test G13, G7 31 titanium - 26 stainless I hope he gets the yellow Katana back together soon.

If he wants a verified low mileage stock one complete to start over with don't hesitate to call.
        I was just asked by Jarron ( who rides my GS1150 street drag bike) to ask around. I know that Tim Pazour doen't have anything at this time. I can't comment on how they feel about Klemme's. Do you have a number if Larry wanted to call you?

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by rapidray View Post
          Have him call me at 714--356-7845. Ray.

Ray,

I passed along your number with a request that He contact you whether you do a transaction or not. He was taking his crank to a machinist to have it checked out today. If the crank is shot he may not proceed with the re-build.

Thanks for responding.

Greg

Comment

Working...
          X