tuning issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tuning issues

hello i just bought a gs 750,but overall is ok,but i have some issues,when the engine starts,over 1000 rpm do not stay stable,and cut off,when driving do not pull as it should,is not strong enough.and you could hear some small farts going out the exhaust.
    i also could hear something coming out the filter box.very ocacional,reminds
    me a harley when the filter chock.
    when i am already on 4 o 5 gear and i acelerate,it gi not pull as it should,it sounds as it is drinking more than it should.
    today i opened the points,and i adjust them by eye to open in the F point, and it got a bit better but still not good.i am waiting to receive the sparks plug socket to check the sparks as well.
    but i think that the bike was last tuned in 2006, and have done 100 miles since then.
    can someone give me an step by step procedure of what i should do to get it running
    i have knowledge of the bike but is being 16 years since i touch one of them

Welcome to the forum.

The area you posted this in is just for pictures, btw. You will want to repost in the correct forum.

Comment

Working...
    X