A wet one at the Nur..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A wet one at the Nur..

WSBK is pretty much settled, But with all the rules changes coming on next year it's still been exciting to watch as so many riders and teams are trying to jockey for position in the store window come time for the probably few factory efforts staying in next year to make decisions on who will be who.

Today's race is no exception. Race 1s results were pretty much expected, but race two is super exciting as they're racing in a hell of a downpour. These guys are crazy...

Spoiler!!!

Well, just as I posted this, they called the race.
    Haga had taken a huge lead of over 5 seconds in the pouring rain, but with 7 laps left, Haga was pushing too hard and washed it out and down he went. Kawasaki factory rider Tom Sykes took the lead and waved off the remainder as he crossed the line near sideways. A win, and his first, and the first for big green since 2006 goes to Sykes and Kawasaki. Way to go boys

Comment

Uh, spoiler maybe?
      IBA# 24077
      '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
      '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
      '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Nardy View Post
        Uh, spoiler maybe?
        Uhhh. It says spoiler right there...

Comment

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
          Uhhh. It says spoiler right there...
          Yes, but not in the thread title. I wouldn't have opened the thread if it had. Once the thread is open the individual post headings aren't very noticeable. At least you tried........
          IBA# 24077
          '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Nardy View Post
            Yes, but not in the thread title. I wouldn't have opened the thread if it had. Once the thread is open the individual post headings aren't very noticeable. At least you tried........
            Sorry Joe. The original post wasn't much of a spoiler, and ya can't change the title once the thread us started. I did try.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
              Sorry Joe. The original post wasn't much of a spoiler, and ya can't change the title once the thread us started. I did try.
              I know.....no worries.
              IBA# 24077
              '08 Yamaha WR250R

Comment

Working...
              X