Flint, MI "Bikes on the Bricks"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flint, MI "Bikes on the Bricks"

I was downtown Flint just to see if I would spot any GS bikes out there, and I pulled in blind not even realizing one was on the right of me, one on the left. The one on the right is a '76 Gs750 Cafe, and the one on the right was duplicate to mine. Both were members of this GS forum. Glad to hear how much help fellow GS members have been!

Thats cool you met other GS'ers. I was in town at my parents, and didn't even remember the event was going on
    next year
    1984 GS550ES
    Rebuild in progress....

1983 GS750ES
    4700 miles

1978 GS1000E...Resto-mod to come

Comment

I currently live in Flint, MI and I took my '82 GS650L to Bikes on the Bricks! I was surprised to see so many GSes there as well.

Comment

You Michigan gentlemen must attend the "All Clubs Day" in Stockbridge Mi on sunday sept 20(ish). I am a VJMC member and host our group on the North side of the town square. You will not belive what shows up. It is the best show this side of VMD @ mid ohio or the vintage show @ The Gilmore Car Museum.

Comment

Thanks for posting event info.I'm 70mi from Flint area. Was not aware of this great happening,am now,will put on calender pronto.Will research Stockbridge,Mi also. Both events sound great.
          Last edited by Guest; 01-02-2012, 11:22 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

Working...
          X