Team ape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team ape

I got cut from the team,anybody else get cut? I turned in all of the applications and pictures...I have been on the team since it started. WTF???
    Last edited by Guest; 01-21-2012, 09:03 PM.

Tell us under-achievers what that means.....Were you sponsored by APE in an event ? Were you getting free or discounted parts from them ? Did you advertise for them ? Just curious what the "team" is / was.
    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Sh!t, just the money I spent there on your advice should of kept you on the team.
      $$$$$$
      Did they tell you that or just no response?
      1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
      1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

APE never GAVE anything away, the discounts that you got equaled out to not paying taxes on the item. Machine shop work was not discounted. Anybody can get sponsored by them,I am just curious if anybody that races on this site might of had a similar experience. I was with them for 10 years. I have spent pretty close to $50G in parts and labor and sent them numerous people Chef included. Don`t know whats going on Bill.

Comment

I'm still in Kris. I would just call Jay or Diane on Monday & ask what's up. I can't say that they never GAVE anything away as I got some help a couple of times but it wasn't a lot & it was 20 years ago. They are in business to make money, not to give stuff away. It is hard for us as "small time" racers to justify a return on their money for them to give us stuff. I know you already know this. Ray.
          Last edited by rapidray; 01-21-2012, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Sorry to all... I was WAY out of line on my post .. I did not or do not have enough info on want their deal was ...I should not of shot my mouth off ...

Sorry

Comment

That`s ok Haz,it`s all good Just trying to figure out what happend. It figures though, I am going to race this season and I won`t have a backer if something goes BOOM.

Comment

Working...
              X