Canadian drag racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian drag racing

Anybody here gonna be racing pbss or osca? I plan on entering a few events this season for fun and as time allows. Fired up the race bike Saturday and I don't think it turned over once before it was running, it's a great bike and quick too, thanks Bob

i am still peed that I did not have the money when you bought it. Glad you are still fired up about. When you are not send it down to illinois...
    Curt
    sigpic'85 GS1150 1428 14-1 200+hp Hang On

Comment

Originally posted by amxsteve View Post
      Anybody here gonna be racing pbss or osca? I plan on entering a few events this season for fun and as time allows. Fired up the race bike Saturday and I don't think it turned over once before it was running, it's a great bike and quick too, thanks Bob
      You are very welcome, Steve....I am very glad it went to someone who is enjoying it.
      Have fun this summer and post up how you do...
      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Gonna get some practice in Saturday morn, I will be racing in the DSE sportsman series any dial in,box,4/10 pro tree. In speaking with Tom Klemme my bike should be a good fit. Deep staging is allowed can anyone explain how this might benefit me. Next post will be with me holding up the big cheque yea right I can dream can't I.

Comment

Working...
        X