Johno

current rides 1981 GS1000G and 2005 GSX1400
    1977 Kawasaki KZ400 D4

previous bikes 1978 GS1000HC
    1977 GS400
    1974 Montesa 250
    1960s Kawasaki 175

Johno,

Thanks for the info. I'll be recording these and watching later. I cautiously opened your post praying there wasn't any spoiler inf in it. Thanks for keeping the results secret!

Joe
    IBA# 24077
    '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
    '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
    '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

I actually set my alarm to watch the GP this morning. No spoilers joe, but I will say that these 1000cc bikes are closer and more enjoyable racing to me thus far.

Comment

I only watched MotoGP again... even though there's two Aussies in Moto2 and Moto3 this year I just can't seem to get the time to watch the other two... and I'm an Ant West fan to boot...

Anyway, yeah, MotoGP was definitely a good race, and I must agree with ya' TCK, 1000's have definitely improved things
        1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
        1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

woh!!!! great gp racing...

hi guys,,, well i,m a nutter when it comes to motorcycle racing ,,,,but ducati really have toooooooo do something far better than be off the lap pace by 2.5 secs... ....but i was LUCKY ... with results ... alot of carnage in gp2 ..... regards oldgrumpy

Comment

Lot of carnage in moto3 actually. Down to just 18 bikes and 11 on the lead lap by the end. Damn near a great save by the youngster in the early stages only to bite it when the wheel caught the AstroTurf. Mavryck did a job coming back from way back in the pack...that Esso corner was a bad one that day.

This season is already much more exciting. Closer racing all around. Last year Stoner would have gotten out front on the RC and it would have been all she wrote. The M1 is a much better bike at full displacement.

I'll tell ya, the most beautiful bit of riding I saw was Scott Redding. That boy loves to square those corners off and be nearly perpendicular on the track at turn in. A thing of beauty to witness such control, or near lack thereof I suppose depending on how you look at it...

Comment

More great racing from Spain

Two more great races in moto 2 & 3.

Moto 3 was an absolute thriller to the end.

Ready to watch MotoGP currently on the grid
              Johno

current rides 1981 GS1000G and 2005 GSX1400
              1977 Kawasaki KZ400 D4

previous bikes 1978 GS1000HC
              1977 GS400
              1974 Montesa 250
              1960s Kawasaki 175

Comment

Working...
              X