Estoril-No Spoilers Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Estoril-No Spoilers Please!

So the 2 is on... And after three seasons these guys really have these 600s dialed in. The racing is AWESOME! Dogfights everywhere. Great stuff! Espargo is looking strong this season! Got his first win last weekend, and looking good so far today!

What a finish!!! Had shades of the best of Rossi/Lorenzo battles! The racing in all classes this year has been awesome. Can't wait for Indy!!

Comment

Hey, that must be on the DVR by now. I know what I'm doing in 5 minutes. Loved that last Moto3 race.
      Dogma
      --
      O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
      '80 GS850 GLT
      '80 GS1000 GT
      '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
        Can't wait for Indy!!
        Somebody ought to get moving on setting up Indy group tickets......
        IBA# 24077
        '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
        '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
        '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

Working...
        X