Cams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cams

I am have problem with the CAMS because I lost the Cam card. I brought them over a year ago on E bay and the seller is no longer on E Bay and his wife do not know anything about the Cams. So if anyone knows how I can found out how or what I can do to install them with the right clearance let me know. I have looked at the marking on the cams but when I try looking them up I find nothing # on the cam CWC L13 and D11.

what are they for? why did you buy them, why cant you put them in stock timing

Comment

Call me at 714--356-7845 & I will help you. Ray.

Comment

Cams installation

Originally posted by platinum2 View Post
        what are they for? why did you buy them, why cant you put them in stock timing
        ck
        I was rebuilding the bike and they were suppose to be bigger than stock. so do they go in the same?

Comment

They can go in the same but to get the power optimum they need to be degreed. You also need to check piston to valve clearance depending on how big they are. Ray.

Comment

Cams installation

THEY HAVE SLOPPED SPOCKETS. SO WERE DO I START WHEN I INSTALL THEM. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO ID THEM BUT NO REAL LUCK. I WAS TOLD THAT THEY CAME OUT OF A GS1150 BUT DO NOT REAL KNOW. MARKINGS ON THE CAMS ARE CWC EP71, L13D4,C4,AND ON THE IS (CM G7) THE OTHER IS THE SAME BUT ON THE END CM G13 AND C1 D1 MAYBE YOU CAN HELP:ELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN CALL ME AT 760-686-0774 ALSO. AND AGAIN THANKS FOR ANY AND ALL HELP
            Last edited by Guest; 05-25-2012, 04:32 AM.

Comment

WHOA!!!! You can NOT put G7 & G13 cams in a stock motor! That is a .380 lift exhaust cam & a .420 lift intake cam! Those are for a 1400 or bigger, high compression drag race engine. Call me at noon if you don't hear from me before then Ed. Ray.

Comment

Cams installation

While thanks you are life saver. But now i have no cams what would be a nice cam for a small motor. And were to buy one or maybe you might have one. I going to put them back on ebay. I paid $160.00 for them after i talked to the seller and he said they could go in my 1170 motor

Comment

Originally posted by enelson2047 View Post
                  While thanks you are life saver. But now i have no cams what would be a nice cam for a small motor. And were to buy one or maybe you might have one. I going to put them back on ebay. I paid $160.00 for them after i talked to the seller and he said they could go in my 1170 motor
                  I have set of Web (168) cams. El G

Comment

i installed a set of .340 webs in an 1150 many years ago...stock sprockets.
                    bike ran 2 tenths slower..
                    slotted the sprockets and set @ 107/109 and picked up a tenth over best previous time.
                    after market cams MUST be degree'd!
                    i have one V&H .348 intake w/ slotted sprocket for a hundred bucks if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by El Giablo View Post
                      I have set of Web (168) cams. El G
                      how much for the cams

Comment

Originally posted by blowerbike View Post
                        slotted the sprockets and set @ 107/109 and picked up a tenth over best previous time.
                        i have one V&H .348 intake w/ slotted sprocket for a hundred bucks if interested.
                        Thanks for the info but I am going to have to pass on the Cam

Comment

Originally posted by rapidray View Post
                          WHOA!!!! You can NOT put G7 & G13 cams in a stock motor! That is a .380 lift exhaust cam & a .420 lift intake cam! Those are for a 1400 or bigger, high compression drag race engine. Call me at noon if you don't hear from me before then Ed. Ray.
                          Who was that you spoke ABOUT FOR me to watch out for about the cams

Comment

Cams

Originally posted by blowerbike View Post
                            Thanks for the pictures. Need to see them up close, they look a little ruff. Let me know when and were? Anyway would you take $100.00 for the as is???????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by enelson2047 View Post
                              Thanks for the pictures. Need to see them up close, they look a little ruff. Let me know when and were? Anyway would you take $100.00 for the as is???????????????????????????
                              i think you have me confused with someone else.
                              i have not spoken/pm/sent pics ect.. to you expect for the 2 post i made in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X