First payday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First payday

Finally made it back out this weekend after two months off. We had 16 bikes and sleds show up and my bike as usual was running fantastic. Third fastest qualifier but still trying to tune my reaction time by staging my bike a little deeper and I am getting close last 3 passes .036-.036-.052. Met up with the points leader in the semis with a 9.34 dial I passed him at 1000 ft and backed off a bit sooner than I should have and he passed me at the stripe. Margin of victory .009 bummer. I walked away with a solid $70 and a smile great weekend as the wife was my pit help and she did a wonderful job I must say. We stopped at the keg for dinner on the way home and spent double my winnings but once again had a good time. Lots of interest about the bike and two that seem like they might pull the trigger if not I will be back Oct 6 for the inaugural NHRA Canadian championship which would give me a Wally and my name in the record books.

Quality family time spent at the track AND a cheque?
    Well done, Steve.
    Nice reaction times, btw.
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

atta boy

Hitting the pay window after a great time at the track is the best feeling.

congrats.
      SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Great day. Glad you are having fun.
        Curt
        sigpic'85 GS1150 1428 14-1 200+hp Hang On

Comment

Working...
        X