"OTHER" Non-Suzuki pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"OTHER" Non-Suzuki pics

I will start off with the two others that I own. My 73 Yamaha TX750 and my 76 CB 750A Hondamatic. I apologise in advance if noone likes that the Hondamatic is on Imageshack. Bt they are taken before I went to Photobucket. The pics with the fairing and rusty backrest are as we found it. Took all that off.

Last edited by chuck hahn; 09-14-2012, 08:20 PM.
    MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
    1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

the Hondamatic

1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen a green faceplate on a motorcycle instrument panel before. I kind of dig it.
      '83 GS650G
      '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Looks familiar

Comment

EZ Roll Regal

So, is this where I get to roll? This is my vintage early model EZ Roll Regal. Note, it is the duel basket, "wide load" model, with classic ape hanger handle bars.

GSRick
          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Love that TX750.
            NO PIC THANKS TO FOTO BUCKET FOR BEING RIDICULOUS

Current Rides: 1980 Suzuki GS1000ET, 2009 Yamaha FZ1, 1983 Honda CB1100F, 2006 H-D Fatboy
            Previous Rides: 1972 Yamaha DS7, 1977 Yamaha RD400D, '79 RD400F Daytona Special, '82 RD350LC, 1980 Suzuki GS1000E (sold that one), 1982 Honda CB900F, 1984 Kawasaki GPZ900R

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
              So, is this where I get to roll? This is my vintage early model EZ Roll Regal. Note, it is the duel basket, "wide load" model, with classic ape hanger handle bars.
              Rick...you may appreciate my wife's bike...a Sears.
              This pic is when we first got it. Cost $20. It now has new tires and a new seat...

Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Thanks for the props on the TX750..and Joe, Had i had the keys with me the day you came down, you would have ridden them both.

Comment

CB 550 Nighthawk

Comment

A few pics of the worst bike I've ever owned, the 1985 V65 Sabre:

Loaded on the trailer headed home

In the shop, partial dissassembly

It will be all red at some point

Fabricating a luggage rack and test fitting trunk. Note GS1000 turn signal- best part on the bike.

Test fit of Windjammer, brackets are a challenge

V65 Sabre gauges have a lifespan of 30 days or 30 feet downhill, whichever comes first. After looking at a lot of options, I'm adapting a CB650SC Nighthawk panel, and adding extra gauges in the fairing

Removing & replacing the carbs on this bike is a cruel and unusual punishment. They are out being professionally cleaned. I'm hoping that is the last impediment to having it run again.

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                      This pic is when we first got it. Cost $20. It now has new tires and a new seat...

So cool....!

Comment

My latest project

Comment

Originally posted by jwhelan65 View Post
                          My latest project

Wish I Had That Garage

Comment

Originally posted by GS1000G Shopper View Post
                            A few pics of the worst bike I've ever owned, the 1985 V65 Sabre:

Loaded on the trailer headed home

In the shop, partial dissassembly

It will be all red at some point

Fabricating a luggage rack and test fitting trunk. Note GS1000 turn signal- best part on the bike.

Test fit of Windjammer, brackets are a challenge

V65 Sabre gauges have a lifespan of 30 days or 30 feet downhill, whichever comes first. After looking at a lot of options, I'm adapting a CB650SC Nighthawk panel, and adding extra gauges in the fairing

Removing & replacing the carbs on this bike is a cruel and unusual punishment. They are out being professionally cleaned. I'm hoping that is the last impediment to having it run again.
                            Dam you've got it bad for those windjammers. Need another one? I replaced Suzy II and it has the lowers. I can supply a mount, same mount wholes. but it was made for a Yamaha xs750's down tubes. Easily modified. PM me if your interested.
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post

Oh yeah, I'm digging it Bob. You know when you think about it design wise. The girls frame should be for guy and vice a versa. Women don't have anything to rack if they land on the top bar.
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                              X