Pretty good September at the track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty good September at the track

Whole lot better than last year. This year in September alone I had 3 wins and 2 runnerups. One win was a $1000 to win streetbike shootout and this past weekend I won on Saturday and finished first loser (Second) in the ND national open for a Wally at the local track on my old GS11 streetbike against a field of full electronics pure dragbikes.

Disapointed about the so close finish, until the Nephews little boy gave me his ice cream cone to make me feel better. Nothing like a little kid to give you perspective

Comment

Congratulations, Jack.
      Beating modern bikes, winning actual cash and topped off with ice cream?
      Better retire, it can't possibly get better. lol.
      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

goes to show all the gadgets in the world can't beat a seasoned rider.

fantastic accomplishment! atta boy!
        SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Nice job Jack! It's good to put a face with the name too! How many miles on the silver bike now? Ray.

Comment

The old beater has 132k miles on the clock. This was the first bike I ever bought new. It's hauled my fat behind all over the country, but has sat in the back of the garage for the last 13 years. The silver tank is off my Blake turbo bike, as the original is out at the radiator shop being boiled out to get it ready for new silver paint and decals.
            Steve, Don't think I can get much more retired than I already am. I only go to the shop two days a week to help the new owners of my business with payroll, billing, and bids
            Here is a shot that the wife took during time trials. Notice the tree... .002 on the wrong side of green.

Comment

Working...
            X