Rip marco.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip marco.

ok wasnt a member on here but he should have been. 1 year ago today he tragically passed away. Rest In Peace Marco, missed by 1000's, always remembered.

keep on scraping those elbows up there Marco.......58

1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Explain...who was Marco..famous racer i take it from that pic???? Im not that well schooled on motorcycle racers. I love bikes but am not into any forms of sports.
    MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
    1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Marco Simoncelli was a very charismatic Italian MotoGP racer who died tragically last year in the MotoGP race in Sepang.

RIP Super Sic.

Last edited by Guest; 10-23-2012, 02:02 PM.

Comment

I watched "Fastest" last night in his memory. They had some pretty wild footage of his racing and he definitely was a very dynamic racer. In one of his interviews he said, and I am paraphrasing here, "Motorcycle racing is like gladiatorial combat, you want to win, and you want to win no matter what or how..." He certainly had no issues swapping paint with the other riders and was intensely competitive.

Looking back on him while watching the movie, was a bit surreal knowing that he would be dead not too long afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Agemax View Post
          ok wasnt a member on here but he should have been. 1 year ago today he tragically passed away. Rest In Peace Marco, missed by 1000's, always remembered.

keep on scraping those elbows up there Marco.......58

I admired Sic but

I know his hair was big, but that pic looks like they Photoshopped his head in there
          1978 GS 1000 (since new)
          1979 GS 1000 (The Fridge, superbike replica project)
          1978 GS 1000 (parts)
          1981 GS 850 (anyone want a project?)
          1981 GPZ 550 (backroad screamer)
          1970 450 Mk IIID (THUMP!)
          2007 DRz 400S
          1999 ATK 490ES
          1994 DR 350SES

Comment

nice tribute. He loved the fans and fans really loved him. A few shots I put together after his passing

Link

Comment

Originally posted by Big T View Post
              I admired Sic but

I know his hair was big, but that pic looks like they Photoshopped his head in there
              nope, thats definately him
              1978 GS1085.

Comment

I remember him passing, was sad. I loved his hair!
                "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

The worst part was there were youtube videos of the actual wreck until they removed them all. It was horrific.

Comment

That man was awesome!! he could ride,he was a friendly person who appreciated the fans,always gave of himself.He will never be forgotten.I have watched many of his races from the past.Such a huge loss to the racing community.
                    RIP Marco.Your legacy lives on!!

Comment

SuperSic's birthday today, 20/1/2013, he would have been 26 years old.

R.I.P mate, and have a great birthday........
                      1978 GS1085.

Comment

All the best die young..

Comment

Working...
                        X