kawasaki Z1R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kawasaki Z1R

anybody looking for a kawi project here ya go $1500 ride her home, maybe not ride but push is possible. as noted before i know its an ugly duckling so feel free to hack.but the orig ex is what i am asking alone bought as is and selling as is never heard run .have orig carbs

Wow! Another amazing deal for someone! Merry Christmas indeed!
    Ed

To measure is to know.

Mikuni O-ring Kits For Sale...https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...ts#post1703182

Top Newbie Mistakes thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=171846

Carb rebuild tutorial...https://gsarchive.bwringer.com/mtsac...d_Tutorial.pdf

KZ750E Rebuild Thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...0-Resurrection

Comment

Be a great candidate for a frame off resto, those bikes are bringing top dollar restored!
      Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
      87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
      99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
      15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

I bought that model new when I worked at a Kawi dealership... How bad is the rest of it... tank and dash? Its really just a pipe dream but you never know...
        Curt
        sigpic'85 GS1150 1428 14-1 200+hp Hang On

Comment

Originally posted by bellucci View Post
          I bought that model new when I worked at a Kawi dealership... How bad is the rest of it... tank and dash? Its really just a pipe dream but you never know...
          Curt
          Tank is really good. Dash is junk. $1000 will buy it

Comment

Thanks Steve... I will see how spring goes in the car biz... or maybe sell the Harley... you never know...
            Curt

Comment

Damn! Too far away. While not a fan of the styling when they were new, they've since grown on me.
              1983 GS1100E

Comment

Stay away from my Z1R!!! Chances are slim. But I really liked that bike new. I put wheelie bars on that one too... My first liter bike...6pk, hows the weather in NS? And where's my cigar?(:
                Curt

Comment

6pk, hows the weather in NS? And where's my cigar?(:
                  Curt
                  Was freezing cold for a week or so, but the last few days are above freezing and all the snow is gone.

And I haven't forgot that cigar for you. Gotta get my sorry arse to a smoke shop. You're after a true Cuban Cohiba Cigar - right?

I really wanted that rim - seriously! I never knew it was a radial only rubber size.
                  You still got it? A slightly wider front hoop and a front radial and......
                  1983 GS1100E

Comment

Still got it... Hope I have to sell it for gas money to Canada...
                    Curt

Comment

Going to evilbay soon. Need cash to work on zed #1. Sold the gs1000s after 12 hours.and nothing is as sexy as a z1r save for a katana
                      Last edited by Guest; 01-15-2013, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Bye Bye...
                        Curt

Comment

Still got it... Hope I have to sell it for gas money to Canada...
                          Curt
                          Visiting the Great White North or migrating?

And Damn on that rim. Posplayr's looks so good with ton 'o rubber out back. Hummm...............

Sorry for the thread crap! Back to the Cow a Saki.
                          1983 GS1100E

Comment

Was just going to visit and steal a Z1R. Its off to fleabay... I don't think they would let me cross the border back to the US anyway...
                            Curt

Comment

Geez - one grand. One could toss it in the corner and wait on more coins. Next one you come across will be more than a grand for sure.
                              And getting back across the border just requires documentation. Some for the bike, some for you. Since the bike has a title, you got passport issues? Some Viet Nam protesting or long past hazy days takin' it to the man?

Canada is the world's welcome mat. We take them all - and pay lots to keep 'em too. Welfare capital of the world. You'd more than likely get a few hundred thousand dollar grant to restore the Zedder here and put it one of our heritage museums. Plus get a sweet little 10 minute vignette made in your honoUr showing the struggles of a displaced person and the suffering of trying to live on such a pittance.
                              1983 GS1100E

Comment

Working...
                              X