Hailwoods Works 500 4 alive again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hailwoods Works 500 4 alive again

hi all just thought you might like to experience the sight and sound of hailwoods iconic machine, what a sight it must have been around the island at 170mph it will live for ever.

link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_s7rrG7oGw

enjoy, and speaker volume right up.

Oh and dont forget to copy and paste the link to your computer, you can then download the film, and keep it for future viewing.
    Last edited by Guest; 01-23-2013, 12:17 PM. Reason: forgot to tell folks to copy and paste the link.

Well that sounded like sh!t (I believe that is the expression used by the youth of today.........).

Fantastic - that's one of those few noises that just.......I don't know what it does - it just does.
    79 GS1000S
    79 GS1000S (another one)
    80 GSX750
    80 GS550
    80 CB650 cafe racer
    75 PC50 - the one with OHV and pedals...
    75 TS100 - being ridden (suicidally) by my father

Comment

Originally posted by hampshirehog View Post
      Well that sounded like sh!t (I believe that is the expression used by the youth of today.........).

Fantastic - that's one of those few noises that just.......I don't know what it does - it just does.
      It's like "drop ya draws baby" cool, or who's fackin round is it. or sumthin else maybe.
      Whatever, fackin great man.
      sigpic

RIP..Buster my buddy, i'll leave the door open just in case!

Comment

I remember a friend of mine used to buy LP records with live recordings of the bikes of that era
        Long before "youtube" that was...
        sigpicJohn Kat
        My bikes: CB 77, GS 1000 ST Cafe Racer with GSXR 1052 engine, GS 1000 ST, XR 41 Replica with GS 1085 engine,
        GS 1100 SZ Katana with GS 1135 EFF engine, KTM Superduke 1290 R 2020

Comment

Wow, that bike sounds amazing at speed. I love the way he "blips" the throttle on each downshift, a lost art nowadays.
          80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

Comment

THAT'S NICE!!!! Sat here for the whole video with a stupid grin on my face....

Comment

At first I thought that sounds horrible. That was the starter running. Lol

Comment

Working...
              X