Miller Motorsports Park Anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miller Motorsports Park Anyone??

Utah local looking to get involved in the vintage superbike series. Anyone been to MMP and know how I can get started?

www.utahsba.com is a good place to start, there is a document link in the racing section with what you have to do.
    SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Originally posted by trippivot View Post
      www.utahsba.com is a good place to start, there is a document link in the racing section with what you have to do.
      Hey thanks a ton! Do you race here?

Comment

Check out the Bonneville Vintage GP that they do at Miller around September, I think. Might be able to find some information to help get ya started.

Comment

Originally posted by mlymanz71 View Post
          Check out the Bonneville Vintage GP that they do at Miller around September, I think. Might be able to find some information to help get ya started.
          You're a Utah local right? We need to get a GS club going here or something. Are you up around Tooele? I would appreciate the help getting going. I want my bike to go to a good purpose once it's done. It just wouldn't be right to only ride it around town after all the work to get it to really perform!

Comment

Yessir definitely a UT local. I live in the south end of Salt Lake, head out toward Miller during the summer for the Moto GP and AMA Super bike action, although missed the Vintage GP which sucked. I am game to get something together for some rides with other GS'rs. I might have ride my other scoot depending on when that is and if I actually am able to get my 750 back together sometime around spring.

Comment

We have a forum member here that goes by the name "80GS1000" that is active at Miller. In fact he has a post about 4 down from yours at the moment. Maybe PM him.
              '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Working...
              X