Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kzrider

Hi,
    Is anybody on here on KZRIDER also. I have been trying to get on the site because I'm now working on my old KZ project. I've tried to get a new password and I get no emails with the token. If you could pass it along to them. I go by nitro3custom over there also. Thanks for any help.

I have a user account on that site. Did you try to register a new account?

Comment

after picking up the zeds i have tried at least 3 times to register but no luck either. maybe they dont like us gs guys

Comment

I'm on there but it would be easier for you to just create a new account and then ask on the forum for a moderator to help you out as they won't like working through a third party.
        "Just Ducky, Thanks!"

Where I've ridden.

Comment

Originally posted by amxsteve View Post
          after picking up the zeds i have tried at least 3 times to register but no luck either. maybe they dont like us gs guys
          I've never heard of it taking that much to register. Might be your email account, try making a yahoo email account then use that to register. Hope that helps!
          "Just Ducky, Thanks!"

Where I've ridden.

Comment

I just sent a PM to Patton. He's one of the moderators over there. Hopefully he can help get you back into your account.

Comment

Thanks for the help. So far I haven't heard from kzrider site yet. Hope Stein can get the help He needs to keep the site going. I was on there for alot of years when I first rebuilt my KZ and when I went the custom route just never finished after buying a house. Anyway thanks for the help. And I will never give up on my KZ because they were my first love before I got my GS which I absolutley love.
              nitro3custom

Comment

I traded some PM's with Stein - he's looking at the registration process. He made some changes a while back to help keep out the spammers - but it may be affecting everyone trying to join.

Comment

old_skool has been unable to join either. I am hosting a thread for him so he can solve issues with his KZ550. The registration process appears to be broken, not bent.

Comment

Working...
                  X