GT 750 Water Buffalo Name that Part?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GT 750 Water Buffalo Name that Part?

So I have a serious problem. It has snowed here in Indiana to the point that I cannot go for a ride, instilling in me a bit of two-wheeled cabin fever. In sharing my GT project with the forum recently I have received some nice comments and some thought provoking questions in the project thread or through PM's. All of this retrospection on the build and parts list has caused me to realize what my GT 750 really is? In good fashion my GT is simply a Franken-Buffalo (Frankenuffalo???). An assembly of various used motorcycle parts to achieve the desired look & finish. Now, like any good, salt of the earth GSR'r I believe in recycling and saving what can be re-used or renewed. However, until I started this thread I had not realized just how many motorcycles had made organ donations to this project. So my question for anyone who chooses to answer is: Without cheating and rereading my build list (which does not contain all of the bike parts used).... But it's OK if you do....

Answer this:

Question: Name the parts, bike model and manufacturers you can identify on the Buffalo Smoker and how many bikes/models were used?

Hint: There were 4 different manufactures and 11 different bike models that gave their parts for the Buffalo to live. Quantity of 4 out of the ELEVEN of those parts are "wild card" parts that are from other models that you may guess at or identify by experience, but are hard to see in the pics and one part is hidden. Custom, aftermarket, or fabricated parts are not included or counted on the list. There are a bunch of smart guys here at GSR. I know some one will solve this problem in a minute.

Manufactures % of parts used on Buffalo:
    1. 96%
    2. 2%
    3. 1%
    4. 1%

Wild Card Parts:
    1. oil pump (Suzuki Model?)
    2. 520 rear sprocket (Suzuki Model?)
    3. Brake lines (Suzuki Model?)
    4. Front Rotors (Suzuki Model?)

Visible Model Parts:

1982 1100G - 1979 1000SN Cooley #703 - 1982 Kawasaki ELR#337 - 1982 Katana 1000SZ (X3) #769, #872, #1963 - 1983 1100E mid-night blue (X2) - Ducati 907ie - 1976 GT750 Bad Buffalo
Working...
X