Moto GP on SpeedTV 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moto GP on SpeedTV 2013

Nice to see they got a deal sorted out to show the GP races for a couple years.

Another interesting GP news item...Valentino with the fastest time after Day 2 practice at Jerez.
    Valentino Rossi enjoyed his best day in MotoGP for some considerable time in Jerez today when the nine-times world champion set the fastest time on the second day of the final pre-season test. The 34-year-old Italian clocked a best time of 1.39.525 to finish just 0.015s ahead of factory Yamaha teammate Jorge Lorenzo. Conditions on day two were significantly better after torrential rain dominated yesterday’s action. When the track opened at 10am this morning though there was no action with the Jerez track littered with damp patches. Sunny skies and a strong breeze did eventually dry the track out by the early afternoon and it was Rossi who was leading the way when heavy rain started to fall with 90 minutes of track time still available. The Italian, who is looking to bounce back from a nightmare two-year spell with Ducati, set his best time on lap 29 of a 46-lap stint on a day that saw the top four split by just 0.105s. British rider Cal Crutchlow took third place behind Lorenzo with a
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Can't wait. This is going to be an interesting series with Rossi duking it out with Lorenzo and Pedrosa. He should be racking up some podiums this year and he might even sqeeze out another championship.

Thanks for reminding me to check the schedule and get the PVR setup.

Spyug

Comment

I haven't watched MotoGP but WILL DO now if I get it with DirecTV.

Ed
      GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
      GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
      Originally posted by GSXR7ED
      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Working...
      X