Now that we it's bee here a while what do you think of "other bikes"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that we it's bee here a while what do you think of "other bikes"

I know some of you thought it might dilute GSR,I don't think it has.IMHO it has not made a bit of difference in the main focus of the forum,our beloved GS bikes.I like the fact we can now post our dabbles in other bike makes.I will always be a Suzuki guy first but I like that I can share the adventure of:
    1 doing up my first dirt bike.
    2 doing my first Kawasaki.
    Without "other bikes projects" I ran the risk of losing it in off topics by either purge or drowning
    Last edited by Guest; 03-30-2013, 08:38 PM.

I think it was a fabulous addition. We are motorcycle lovers first and foremost, and the ability to share our passions in addition to the GS line of motorcycles only adds to the allure of this quality forum.

Nic
    83 GS1100ES rebuild:

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170032

Budget GSXR Conversion:

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=200563

New to me bike: 2008 B-KING

Comment

Originally posted by niclpnut View Post
      I think it was a fabulous addition. We are motorcycle lovers first and foremost, and the ability to share our passions in addition to the GS line of motorcycles only adds to the allure of this quality forum.

Nic
      can't say it much better than that.
      Rob
      1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
      Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

I am a lover of all classic bikes. I think this section is fantastic. Never owned a domestic bike but I may one day.

Comment

One hundred and two bikes in thirty-six years. Today I ride about the furthest thing away from my '82 Katana that is humanly possible. That being said, I believe to this day from the bottom of my heart that it was the greatest bike ever conceived.

Comment

I two cant even add up the amount of bikes i have owned last year i had a Harley Ultra Electric Glide loved it and before that in my garage 4 CBX,s
            honda 650 turbo honda500 turbo , yamaha seca turb, KZ1100r, katana 1100, that was just a year ago lol,dont ask about year before , brian

Love all Bikes and yes even Harleys

Comment

I agree 110%. While GSs are great bikes, there are many others too. As I came late to the party I feel I need to experience as many rides as I can before I can no longer get a leg over so I pretty much will be changing rides about every year now on and they might not all be GSs.

Apart from the GS being a great series of bikes, this site is bar none the best to belong to and has provided me with hundreds of hours of entertainment, knowledge and support and like many, I am addicted and now glad that we are accepting of other types of rides.

cheers all,
              spyug

Comment

Love having an area to discuss other makes, I'm not just interested in Suzuki's, there are plenty of other bikes that are cool and pop up at just the right price from time to time that make me think.........mmmm I wanted one of those at 16,18,22 but I don't really have time to go join another forum, ask a question, when it's likely someone on here owns/owned one and can give some pointers

Comment

Working...
                X