Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April 2013 BOM

http://thegsresources.com/images/hal...me/2013_04.jpg

Your bike looks great. Who says plain bearing don't last! All the bike a sane person would want. Cheers.

cg
    sigpic
    83 GS1100g
    2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Very nice.
    Too clean to ride...at least in the rain.
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Sweet Ride, Man... Gotta straight up old school simple!

Comment

Amazingly clean for a bike that I know has been ridden in Brown County rain storms. Very nice.
        Dogma
        --
        O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
        '80 GS850 GLT
        '80 GS1000 GT
        '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Super nice bike!

Ed
          GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
          GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
          Originally posted by GSXR7ED
          Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Brown County

It's taken me since that rally to get off the road filth.......

Comment

There's something about red with these bikes, it looks amazing. Congrats, well deserved.
              Rob
              1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
              Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

The bike looks really good,hey Charlie-if a 650 is all any sane person needs what does that say about me hmmm

Comment

Very nice in Red, alright! A great bike to carry the GS flag this month!

Comment

That tank looks great Rick, glad it worked out for you.
                    I got it from a parted out bike in MD.
                    1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
                    1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

That is an absolutely gorgeous looking red bike, well done!

Comment

I appreciate you guys' comments! The bike is up to 85000 miles now and my sights are fixed on the magic 100K.

Comment

Originally posted by physics-teacher View Post
                          I appreciate you guys' comments! The bike is up to 85000 miles now and my sights are fixed on the magic 100K.

That's the spirit! I'm on 44k. I hope to catch up someday.

cg
                          sigpic
                          83 GS1100g
                          2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

WOW, nice bike there mister, love the colour. Is that an original colour?

Daryl
                            1978 Gs1085 compliments of Popy Yosh, Bandit 1200 wheels and front end, VM33 Smoothbores, Yosh exhaust, braced frame, ported polished head
                            1983 Gs1100ESD, rebuild finished! Body paintwork happening winter 2017

I would rather trust my bike to a technician that reads the service manual than some backyardigan that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix things.

Comment

It was what I consider an unattractive brown, very subdued. It is now about the color that Suzuki came up with in 82, during the short three year period this bike was imported to the US.

Comment

Working...
                              X