DRZ400 for sale (not mine)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRZ400 for sale (not mine)

I work with the owner and the bike is in excellent condition. He means what he says in the ad, CASH will talk.
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

I bet that is a kick in the tail to ride.......

Comment

I'd take that over a KLR650 any day of the week. But that's just me, I am more off-road oriented, lightweight bike (preferred) than most.

Comment

I like the look of that but if I remember rightly from sitting on one at the show the seat is like a plank. Mind you if it were setup for off road that likely wouldn't matter much but for street riding it wouldn't be too comfortable.

I'm sure he will sell no problem.

Cheers,
        spyug

Comment

He has had a couple offers of $3500, waiting for someone to show him the money.

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

I have the regular one, not the Super Moto. I've only got 600 miles on it to date. It is surprizing how capably it is on tight roads. Very surprizing, and mine has only been ridden with careful break in in mind. Never hardly use the throttle or the RPMs. They corner really well, and change directions very easily.

I'll bet that the SM is much more so, but not as good off road. Looks fun.
            sigpic Too old, too many bikes, too many cars, too many things

Comment

Sold $3500

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Someone got a good deal. I looked into those a couple of years ago, and they only need 3 mods:
                Larger tank, which it already had.
                More comfortable seat, which spyug already commented on.
                450cc cylinder block and piston.
                Once you do those things, and the supporting engine mods (pipe,carb), they are awesome.

Comment

Working...
                X