Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With Only A Motorcycle: Initiate Solo-moto!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The FZ got here two days early! That first lane split felt sooo good! Came up to some stopped traffic at the light went between the cars and up to the front of the queue, left them behind when it turned green. It's like my mind had been wanting to do it ever since I had a bike it just made sense but I couldn't do it. It's like finally reaching a super annoying itch!

Check out the blog at the link below the pic!

That is a nice looking bike! If I had a choice of bikes to live on, an FZ1 would be close to the top.

You mentioned the trouble with the gas pumps, we have the same thing on most NJ pumps, and you just have to hold back the rubber boot with your other hand. Pain in the ass. However not all stations have them, and I'm sure in CA it's the same.

Good luck with your adventures and I applaud you for being assertive and making it happen.

Comment

Hemmm... Where Have I seen that bike before...

lol Oh wait I have the same one!!!

Super capable machine, down right bullet proof. I've already gone through 1 set of tires this season, creeping on 5k miles for the season!!! So reliable, so much fun to ride! I've been ridding it everyday since I bought it in February... Next month I'm touring the Blue ridge Parkway in Virginia into Tennessee. I would be weary to put 4k miles in 1 week on any other bike, but this Fazer... It just almost seems to beg for it. Such an awesome bike!

Have fun!
      Jedz Moto
      1980 Suzuki GS1000G
      1988 Honda GL1500-6
      2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
      2020 Honda Monkey Z125
      2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
      Originally posted by Hayabuser
      Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Sweet to see that there are more FZ Riders on here! I love the bike, I miss my little GS maybe I'll find one out here though :-)

Comment

I have an FZ as well, not as nice looking as you guys have, but I am working on them...

and the one being restored....

Comment

Big fan of the FZ as well, my daily rider is a Gen II 2008 FZ1

Comment

Working...
            X