May bom 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May bom 2013

You Lucky Guy, AndyG- a real Beauty! It's Nice to have a bike that you can enjoy riding or by just looking at it isn't it?

That's what my bike looked like at one time! I have the same bike. Glad you got one that is super clean and completely stock. Congrats on BOM!

Comment

Beautiful bike!

Comment

how do you get to the photo for BOM ? ... i always enter through the forum... maybe they should post it here too
        82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
        80 gs1000s

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory View Post
          how do you get to the photo for BOM ? ... i always enter through the forum... maybe they should post it here too
          it is on the GSR homepage, you cant miss it..........
          1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

I once rode a GS that looked exactly like yours.

After 5 years with a GT550, I was ready for a more modern motorcycle. After a long study, I decided that GS650G was the ideal bike for me. There was a recession in 1982/83, and motorcycle sales had tanked. The dealer had an 850GL in stock but no 650G. He tried to talk me into taking the 850 off of his hands, and offered me a long test ride. I took the ride, and still remember it 30 years later. Great machine! But I still bought the 650G.
            sigpic[Tom]

“The greatest service this country could render the rest of the world would be to put its own house in order and to make of American civilization an example of decency, humanity, and societal success from which others could derive whatever they might find useful to their own purposes.” George Kennan

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory View Post
              All the way at the bottom of any page here, you will see "the gs resources home page" link.
              '83 GS 1100T
              The Jet

sigpic
              '95 GSXR 750w
              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Very nice.
                And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
                Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Working...
                  X