Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IOM TT Zero-2013

So these bikes are getting real fast…

Leading clean emissions bike teams MotoCzysz and Mugen are again set to go head to head in the 2013 SES TT Zero Race on the Isle of Man.
    "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
    1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
    1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
    1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

more racing for you

Bill, the North West 200 races are this thursday and saturday.log onto www.bbc.co.uk/nw200 in the (very) early hours of saturday your time,the roads close at 4am with you and expect the start of racing around 45 minutes to an hour later,o alternativley go to www.bbc.co.uk/sport and about 1/2 way down the page on the right hand side you will see,northern ireland,click on it or under the LIVE ON THE BBC banner.The first line is the coverage,I know it's a PITA to be up that early on your day off but the racing should be good!. Yep the electrics are getting good,would like to see just how many laps of the road races here they could manage.Johnny

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Drummond View Post
      Bill, the North West 200 races are this thursday and saturday.log onto www.bbc.co.uk/nw200 in the (very) early hours of saturday your time,the roads close at 4am with you and expect the start of racing around 45 minutes to an hour later,o alternativley go to www.bbc.co.uk/sport and about 1/2 way down the page on the right hand side you will see,northern ireland,click on it or under the LIVE ON THE BBC banner.The first line is the coverage,I know it's a PITA to be up that early on your day off but the racing should be good!. Yep the electrics are getting good,would like to see just how many laps of the road races here they could manage.Johnny
      Thanks for the info Johnny, but typically the BBC cuts the international feed on all live events. I'll check it out on the day but.....
      -Mal

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - B. Banzai

78 GS750E

Comment

Hi Mal, normally I'd agree but this time they have set up live streaming worldwide.they have done this for the last 5 years,hope it works for you.Johnny

Comment

Thanks Johnny!

Looks mighty early, but I have a walk to the toilet about that time anyway.
          "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
          1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
          1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
          1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

you too,huh???

Comment

Hi Mal, normally I'd agree but this time they have set up live streaming worldwide.they have done this for the last 5 years,hope it works for you.Johnny
              Damn, I hope you're right!
              -Mal

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - B. Banzai

78 GS750E

Comment

is it working Mal????

Comment

Oh dear....

Just wanted to apologise to anyone across the atlantic who got up at stupid o'clock to watch the North West 200.Johnny

Comment

Just wanted to apologise to anyone across the atlantic who got up at stupid o'clock to watch the North West 200.Johnny
                    Failure....on my part as well.
                    -Mal

78 GS750E

Comment

Working...
                    X