Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friend is thinning his stable, RD's, GPz's, Track bikes, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friend is thinning his stable, RD's, GPz's, Track bikes, etc.

Like I said in the title a friend of mine is interested in selling some of his bikes. He finally realized that he has more then he could ever ride and should sell a few. I don't know the prices he is asking for them yet, but if anyone is interested I will put you in contact with him. I do not have pictures of his bikes, but if someone is interested I will get some.

What he is selling:

1986 Kawasaki GPZ 1000r. Perfect running bike needs absolutely nothing. Flawless red and black original paint. This bike is in great shape.

(2) RD 400's. Both perfect running bikes, with a professionally done "Kenny Roberts" Racing paint jobs. In addition the race paint scheme one is set up with clip ons, upgraded suspension, and DG expansion chambers, a real rocket. They both look and run perfect and he is considering a package deal for both or selling separately.

1995 GSXR 750 track bike. No title for the GSXR but it is set up and ready to ride or race on the track.

Mid-90's ZZ-R 600 track bike Not sure on the year of this bike, but it has no title and is set up for the track.

[B]KX-250 dirt bike[B] Not sure on the year of this bike either. It runs and rides and would be a great woods or trail bike. There is no title.

All of the bikes are located in northern NJ and he would prefer a local seller, but he may be willing to ship. If you are interested in any of the bikes let me know I will put you in contact with the seller.

I would possibly be interested in the gpz and the RDs that are for sale. do u have contact info

Comment

I'm looking for a gpz900.

1979 GS1000

Comment

This is his GPz 1000, we were testing it at the new track at Pocono raceway last weekend, got in some good sessions before the skies opened up. The verdict of the track test? The bike runs and rides great and has plenty of power on tap. He had no problem keeping up with the newer bikes on the fast Nascar banking in turn 1.

PM me for his contact info.

Comment

Thanks for the info on the 1000!

I ended up buying two gpz900's, recently. One is stock the other is nitrous, so that should be fun....
          I still have to go to CONN. to pick up the nitro-
          Last edited by gsgeezer; 06-28-2013, 04:18 PM.

1979 GS1000

Comment

Working...
          X