Too Fast for Me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too Fast for Me!

I sometimes think of myself as a hot shot getting up to speeds in the low triple digits, but after looking at this, I might as well be a geek on a tricycle.
    I can only imagine the thrill of being on one of these bikes going at the speed they're going, but a man's got to know his limitations, and quite frankly I'd be scared schitless.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    sigpic
    Steve
    "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

We are all geeks on tricycles.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

I'm the geek being pulled in the radio flyer....
      Dee Durant '83 750es (Overly molested...) '88 gl1500 (Yep, a wing...)

Comment

To prove the total awesomeness of this video/ event......

My girlfriend could take or leave motorcycles......I played this video for her and her eyes were glued the whole time. Every 30 seconds or so saying "omg"....or " holy crap" " that's awesome".
        Lol.
        Last edited by Guest; 05-30-2013, 09:45 PM.

Comment

That was a fun video! There were some comments about it below the vid, I cut and pasted my favourite.

"These guys are f*%king insane!!!!!!!! I don't know how they stay on their seats with their pumpkin sized balls in the way!!!!"
          IBA# 12860
          Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
          1984 KZ1100R
          2008 Kawasaki KLR650
          2011 Concours 1400

Comment

The setup for those bikes must be tricky, to balance travel vs dampening for what looks like really different road conditions over the course. Awesome display of what can be done on 2 wheels!

Comment

Very cool video. Those guys have nerves of fricken steel.

Also, I have just added a track day to my bucket list.
              Charles
              --
              1979 Suzuki GS850G

Read BassCliff's GSR Greeting and Mega-Welcome!

Comment

I've seen 160-180 in dad's vette. Not going to do it on a motorcycle. Could you imagine how far into someone's house that bike would go if they lost it at that speed?

Comment

The IOM TT is the greatest race ever! It is on my "bucket list"

Comment

Sumbitch that's fast.
                    sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                    1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                    2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Very awesome video...I'll never go that fast but I do appreciate those who can tolerate/manuever/apply all that it takes to breeze through the town at TT.

Ed
                      GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                      GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                      Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Ah, yes. I've seen this video many times. The intro shot gets me every time!

Here are a couple more great TT videos. Both are feature-length.

http:// http://youtu.be/x-kHSksgedE

http:// http://youtu.be/g8J6s7qSUbY

Comment

Reminds me of myself on the 550 on the way to work lol.. Just kidding. I have some serious respect for these guys to be flying through the country side that fast. Imagine a deer or something popping out on you?

Comment

Originally posted by xxBenJamminxx View Post
                            Imagine a deer or something popping out on you?
                            A tree would be bad.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                              A tree would be bad.
                              i would be very surprised if a tree "popped" out in front of me......
                              1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Working...
                              X