1931 on deck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1931 on deck

I was at work today when i came across this ! I knocked on the door and it turned into a 2hr 45 min conversation , I made the guy a offer and gave him my number I hope he calls me back it was last on the road in 1963 then parked here

Inspection sticker looked cool in 63

Comment

How about the chrome I want to rat rod it

Comment

That thing is AWESOME. Looks to be in very nice and very complete condition, right down to the factory horn. A 3" top chop, slammed, and a patina'd paint job would look so cool.
        1979 GS1000S,

1982 Honda CX500 Turbo, 1982 Honda MB5 w/CR80 motor, 1977 Honda "nekid" Goldwing, 1976 Honda CB550F cafe', 1972 Honda XL250 cafe'

Comment

purple power pressure wash the silver off and paints done !

Comment

Wow, I can't believe that sort of stuff is still around in people's yards.
            Rob
            1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
            Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

good luck getting 180mph outta that dog!

Comment

it would be cool doing 30mph , I have a old small block 10 bolt and a mustang two front end already

Comment

leave body stock.350 4 bolt main.auto trans.camaro clip.custom interior.magnaflows.
                  future owner of some year and displacement GS bike,as yet unclaimed and unowned.

Comment

Working...
                  X