love my gs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love my gs

the bike is fast. my brother has a 2010 camaro supercharger 600 horse,,i stayed right, at this diver door..words be for the race..him all your going to see is my tail lights...

I like hearing these stories.
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Sounds like someone don't know how to drive a 600hp Camaro.
      sigpic

82 GS850
      78 GS1000
      04 HD Fatboy

...............................____
      .................________-|___\____
      ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)___|____/_(O)|

Comment

Originally posted by Octain View Post
        Sounds like someone don't know how to drive a 600hp Camaro.
        That is what I was thinking but not going to say
        1984 GS1100GK newest addition to the heard
        80 GS 1000gt- most favorite ride love this bike
        1978 GS1000E- Known as "RoadKill" , Finished
        83 gs750ed- first new purchase
        85 EX500- vintage track weapon
        1958Ducati 98 Tourismo
        “Remember When in doubt use full throttle, It may not improve the situation ,but it will end the suspense ,
        If it isn't going to make it faster or safer it isn't worth doing

Comment

Chinese camaro vs Japanese bike, bike wins.

Comment

I particularly like outrunnin those bad ass Harley dudes on my "G"

Comment

And on an 8-valve too.

The second day I had my 750 some kid in an S2000 tried to pull away from me at a stoplight. So I twisted the grip and rode 2nd gear up to the redline and that was enough for him to know he was beaten, it would have been more impressive except the PO was running automotive oil in it and the clutch started slipping at 7 and a half on the tach. Two weeks later I saw the same S2000 trailing behind a Benz-AMG CLK well in excess of the speed limit right through a speed trap. I couldn't help but to laugh at him when I saw the blue lights come on, I believe the term is 'can't win for losing'.

Comment

Yea, the Harley guys aren't too difficult to get by usually, most of those bikes top out at about 100 anyway. Your probably gonna need some room though, unless I'm in the upper end of the RPM range to start with the low end power of the V twin will get me until I get in to the meat of the power band.

Comment

Originally posted by kinsey View Post
                  the bike is fast. my brother has a 2010 camaro supercharger 600 horse,,i stayed right, at this diver door..words be for the race..him all your going to see is my tail lights...
                  Your brother can't drive and his supercharger is weak. I have a 2010 with an Edelbrock supercharger bolted on. 730 HP at the wheel on the dyno when it was all calibrated. I'm taking out gsxr750s and a Ninja ZX7. I love my GS, but there isn't one out there that could beat Camaro with that supercharger and full BMR performance handling suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by Griffyn View Post
                    The second day I had my 750 some kid in an S2000 tried to pull away from me at a stoplight.
                    Stupid kid, that. The S2000 is a nice car but a dragster it is not. He should have smoked you in the bends, instead.

Comment

wow thats a bad ass car! upload some pics if you have any

Comment

I thoroughly enjoy NOT letting my buddy and his Thruxton 900 Cafe beat me on my GS750 Brat. He told me he wasn't used to people keeping up with him

Comment

Not remotely true. Quite a few big bore 1100/1150s would run your Camaro no problem.

Originally posted by stunner67 View Post
                          Your brother can't drive and his supercharger is weak. I have a 2010 with an Edelbrock supercharger bolted on. 730 HP at the wheel on the dyno when it was all calibrated. I'm taking out gsxr750s and a Ninja ZX7. I love my GS, but there isn't one out there that could beat Camaro with that supercharger and full BMR performance handling suspension.
                          "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                          ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                          1982 CB900f

Comment

Working...
                          X