New motorcycle movie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New motorcycle movie.

www.WhyWeRide.com ->> Digital Download / Streaming / Worldwide DVDs Directed by BRYAN H. CARROLL Produced by JAMES WALKER, p.g.a. BRYAN H. CARROLL, p.g.a. Written…

New motorcycle movie in the works!

Looks cool, perhaps this generation's ON Any Sunday?

How do we get the kids to put down the iPad & controller & twist a throttle?

Scott

Buy them a bike (a dirtbike) and make sure they have a place to ride it nearly any time they want.

regarding iPad, video games, etc. tell them they get 1/2 hr. on electronic media per day.

Comment

The trailer looks awesome
      sigpic
      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
      -Rusty old scooter.
      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Brought tears to MY eyes-immediately posted it to FB
        sigpicSome of the totally committed probably should be.
        '58 + '63 Vespa 150's' (London, GB/RI, US)
        '67 X6 T20 ('67 Long Beach, Ca.- misty-eyed)
        '71 Kaw. A1-ugh ('71 SF, CA- worked @ Kaw dlr)
        '66 Yam. YL1('72 SF-commuter beater)
        '73 Kaw. S2A-2Xugh ('73 SF-still parts slave)
        '78 GS 750C ('77 SF-old faithful-killed by son)
        '81 KZ 750E ('81 SF-back to Kaw. dlr)
        '81 GS 650G ('08 back to NE&ME- (project)
        '82 GS '82 (2) GS650GZ, L, Middlebury, G current

Comment

Can't wait.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

That looks cool.
            What about a sequel? How we wreck????

Comment

Looks promising as it seems to keep the Harley-esk aspect at a bare minimum.
              Thank you, Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by winfield View Post
                Buy them a bike (a dirtbike) and make sure they have a place to ride it nearly any time they want.

regarding iPad, video games, etc. tell them they get 1/2 hr. on electronic media per day.
                That don't work a good friend of mine bought his son a new ttr125 and have over 50 acre's to ride and that was 3 years ago , the bike still has the original tank of gas and breakin oil in the motor. Kid is addicted to those dam video games, I don't get it. Plus the neighbor kids DO ride and so does his dad
                1984 GS1100GK newest addition to the heard
                80 GS 1000gt- most favorite ride love this bike
                1978 GS1000E- Known as "RoadKill" , Finished
                83 gs750ed- first new purchase
                85 EX500- vintage track weapon
                1958Ducati 98 Tourismo
                “Remember When in doubt use full throttle, It may not improve the situation ,but it will end the suspense ,
                If it isn't going to make it faster or safer it isn't worth doing

Comment

Parents have dropped the ball there, for sure.
                  80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

Comment

Video games can be disabled. With a hammer if need be.

Comment

Looks like a cool movie, I'll definitely check it out. As for video games, there awesome if you don't play them 24 seven (sorry, just hate it when people automatically condemn them, usually just old folks that don't know how to play)

Comment

Originally posted by hjfisk View Post
                        That don't work a good friend of mine bought his son a new ttr125 and have over 50 acre's to ride and that was 3 years ago , the bike still has the original tank of gas and breakin oil in the motor. Kid is addicted to those dam video games, I don't get it. Plus the neighbor kids DO ride and so does his dad
                        It's a tough one. My son (he just turned 11) and I bought dirtbikes in January of this year. He plays video games but we limit his play. I love riding with him. We have so much fun. We pack a lunch and we are always sure to take in the scenery. I have tried to teach him that riding involves more than just riding. He has his jobs to do, he oganizies the tie downs, gets the bins out for our gear etc. He also rides on my GS with me.
                        I hope he always does too.
                        No signature

Comment

Originally posted by evan132 View Post
                          As for video games, there awesome if you don't play them 24 seven
                          That was his problem.

Comment

Personally, I hate video games but only because how addictive they really are. While I was stationed in Guam back in 1989 to 1991, I sunk at least $500 in a Shinobi ninja arcade game in the dorm. What I could have done with that money.....
                            sigpic
                            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's
                            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by hjfisk View Post
                              Your friend only did half of what I suggested. He left out the part about limiting the video games to 1/2 hr per day. You must enforce it. I do and they abide by my rules. We have one computer in a public place that the kids must share. They don't have a computer or TV or gaming devices in their rooms or smart phones and they get 1/2 hr per day on MY computer. I kick 'em off after that time and tell them to go outside. Yes, I am a Neanderthal. I have three teenagers. Your friend could also offer some incentive, like let him earn a little more video time on the weekend if he spends X number of hours riding--say, an extra half hour for 2 hrs of riding time. Surely that kid will get the bug and forget about gaming.

But I do agree, I have a hard time comprehending a kid not wanting to jump on a ttr125 and go riding. Man would I have loved to have that bike and 50 acres to ride on when I was a kid! Somethin' wrong there. Maybe he should be evaluated by a doctor who rides motorcycles. Anyone on here qualify?

Comment

Working...
                              X