Other Project (Car)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Project (Car)

This isn't a motorcycle so I don't know if it's ok but I'll post it anyway. Here is my other project. I've been fighting with this car for a while and just went a head and pulled the motor to go over it and change the water pump and other parts.

Batt, I think you have same type motor in your Miata just a lower liter.

Ford Probe/Mazda 626? Is it fun? Is it a good car? I remember they had a turbo option. I actually was considering buying a new one in '90 or so, and ended up with a leftover new '88 Scirocco 16V. My sister bought a new Probe of the original body, and the seat folded down all the way flat in the back. We went camping, and she slept in the back of it just fine.
    sigpic Too old, too many bikes, too many cars, too many things

Comment

This is the 2nd gen (93-97)Probe. The turbo sadly died with the 1st gen. These car's will surprise you. They handle great and run very well for their time. I am putting a super charger on mine right now and hope it have it on the road soon. I have to buy and build a megasquirt and tune it though so that will be a pain. Motortrend and others scored these car's high, the only bad part about the car is the name........who want's to be PROBED? The seats in the 2nd gen fold flat in the back also and there is a TON of room back there as you know.
      Last edited by Guest; 10-20-2013, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Is that there a fidanza flywheel?
        sigpic

Don't say can't, as anything is possible with time and effort, but, if you don't have time things get tougher and require more effort.

Comment

Originally posted by tatu View Post
          Is that there a fidanza flywheel?
          That it is

Comment

Working...
          X