DR350 First edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DR350 First edition

So I've been looking at these for a bit and will probably try and grab one in early in the new year. Any thoughts on the 440 kit? would you buy one some one else has punched out?

I bought one with a 441 or 442 kit, can't remember which. It a 1993 dirt model, and it's excellent. A lot more power, a lot of fun. Still gets great mileage, no problems with clutch slippage, or anything else.

Mine is old and beat to ****, burns some oil if you go high speed on the highway. I have no idea how long the big bore kit has been in there. Years and years probably. Don't care, if the engine dies another one is cheap. I already found a parts bike with an almost unused 350 engine, I have been thinking about putting it in for a few weeks and redoing the top end on the 441. But I probably won't ever get around to it.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy it.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Thank you. I am going to call some guys back tomorrow. I am trying to figure out if last minute Christmas cash or a depressing credit card bill in January will allow me more leverage on price.. I am think the former.

Comment

Working...
      X