Blaine WA or area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blaine WA or area

Hello I am wondering if there is a member in the Blaine WA area who may have a secure spot I could leave a bike for about 5days until the customs paperwork clears and I can get it into Canada? I found some "services" but they're a little steep for my budget. Thanks.

Originally posted by bluewool View Post
    Hello I am wondering if there is a member in the Blaine WA area who may have a secure spot I could leave a bike for about 5days until the customs paperwork clears and I can get it into Canada? I found some "services" but they're a little steep for my budget. Thanks.
    Hey Andrew, why don't you have Seawings bring it over here for you? They have a depot in Blaine. They do bikes and it would be a lot less hassle for you. I would help you any way I could on this side.
    ps what did you buy????
    No signature

Comment

Carter Turk lives somewhere around there.
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

Have a place in Bellingham, but probably too far huh?
        GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

Thanks Trevor. Honestly the only hassle is finding the storage - the actual import export part is dead easy. I may just talk to the guy at the Mustang place in Blaine. I left a gigantic step van in his lock up years ago. I could also just BC plate it and leave it on a street for 5 days.
          I haven't bought it yet but I am heading down to Yakima to check it out with a trailer in tow tomorrow.
          2002 dr650

Comment

Hello Carter. Bellingham would be great. I am sending you a PM.

Comment

PM sent too.
              GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

So Carter graciously offered to provide me covered storage in Bellingham. However with the weirdness of the whole deal - odd seller and my sinus' about to crack the top of my skull with the change from sea level to a mere 3400' - the timing just didn't work. A friend from BCsportbikes suggested I check out "The Smugglers Inn Bed and Breakfast" in Blaine. As it turns out they provide uncovered storage for $5/a day and covered for $10/day. The best part - security is provided by US Customs and Border Protection... There are cameras EVERYWHERE. haha.

Comment

Working...
                X