The GS Resolutions - 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The GS Resolutions - 2014

I will start and finish one build thread..

I will sell one car and add one motorcycle to my garage!
    No signature

Comment

I will try my best to help as many people as I can and not let others get to me so much

Comment

Originally posted by GSEScraze View Post
        I will try my best to help as many people as I can and not let others get to me so much
        Beautie. Eh

Comment

I will actually ride my bike the entire year and not just look at it in the garage.
          sigpic
          Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
          1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's
          2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
          Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
          and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

I will try my best not to crash my motorcycle....
            Rob
            1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
            Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

I will ride one of the 1100 g's in my garage to BC and harass some locals. BMW owners beware!

P.S "I will try my best not to crash my motorcycle...." Nice thought Rob.
              sigpic
              83 GS1100g
              2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

I will get a new airbox and put the 750 back on the road. Then I can and will decide what I'm doing with the other 750 rolling chassis.

Comment

Find a better forum.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Not to make any resolutions, because they don't work.

If you need/want to do something, do it because you need/want to do it.
                    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Finish my 2 katana projects and ride the heck out of them , just ride more :

Comment

I will not post advice telling people to search for answers, go to Cliff's site, check the Newbie Mistakes thread, or link the carb rebuild tutorial or cycleorings.com.

I will wait for others here to post tech advice and will only chime in when incorrect advice, or maybe incomplete, advice is offered.
                        Ed

To measure is to know.

Mikuni O-ring Kits For Sale...https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...ts#post1703182

Top Newbie Mistakes thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=171846

Carb rebuild tutorial...https://gsarchive.bwringer.com/mtsac...d_Tutorial.pdf

KZ750E Rebuild Thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...0-Resurrection

Comment

oh no!

Originally posted by Nessism View Post
                          I will not post advice telling people to search for answers, go to Cliff's site, check the Newbie Mistakes thread, or link the carb rebuild tutorial or cycleorings.com.

I will wait for others here to post tech advice and will only chime in when incorrect advice, or maybe incomplete, advice is offered.
                          I hope that's a resolution you don't keep. Your advice is sooo helpful. Keep it up!

1983 GS750ED-Horsetraded for the Ironhead
                          1981 HD XLH

Drew's 850 L Restoration

Drew's 83 750E Project

Comment

Originally posted by Nessism View Post

New years resolutions are made to be broken.
                            1984 GS1100GK newest addition to the heard
                            80 GS 1000gt- most favorite ride love this bike
                            1978 GS1000E- Known as "RoadKill" , Finished
                            83 gs750ed- first new purchase
                            85 EX500- vintage track weapon
                            1958Ducati 98 Tourismo
                            “Remember When in doubt use full throttle, It may not improve the situation ,but it will end the suspense ,
                            If it isn't going to make it faster or safer it isn't worth doing

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                              Find a better forum.
                              Very droll Tom.

I will ride more than I did last year.
                              -Mal

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - B. Banzai

78 GS750E

Comment

Working...
                              X