Custom Triumph Thruxton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Triumph Thruxton

Dayton, OH CL ad for a very well-done custom Thruxton 2006. (not mine)

Nice pics, too. Even if this isn't your thing, you got to admit it is really sharp.

I find his helmet particularly sharp.
    "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
    ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
    1982 CB900f

Comment

If one were into café bikes, this is a nice one. I sat on a stock one in a showroom and the seat was painful. This one may be more comfortable than stock.
      sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
      2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

I've heard nothing but good things about these bikes. I think something about the shape of their engine makes them look particularly sharp.
        I also think that this is an healthy alternative to ruining a perfectly good bike by turning it into a cafe racer.

Comment

Bolt on custom parts. Its nice(ish), but a better example of what can be done is found in Italy.

Britalmoto

The lump in these Triumphs is well over engineered giving a lot of room to expand.

engine options 1000, 1100 & 1200cc

This guy is a shinning example of what a small time engineer can do. His business has grown from a bloke in a garage with a passion, to what you see now, in 10 years.

Comment

Working...
          X