My RE5 Collection on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My RE5 Collection on Ebay

Auction ends Sunday night. Bidding has been slow but 131 watchers. Admittedly a little more difficult with three bikes. Your buying pool goes down significantly. I have had at least 12-15 contact me asking there was BIN price. I never answer those questions during an auction, just tell them I will listen to offers (I have received one quality offer). I always figure they are just trying to get an idea of reserve. We'll see what happens the last couple of days.

What do you guys think the final bid will be for the lot?

Here's an example of what one similar to my titled "parts" bike sold for recently:

$7250. That's my guess

Comment

Originally posted by amxsteve View Post
      $7250. That's my guess
      Well they won't be going anywhere if that is final bid. Already have an offer for substantially more than that so most likely will. Need to go for for good $$ Steve so I can buy your bikes!

Comment

Originally posted by russr33 View Post
        Well they won't be going anywhere if that is final bid. Already have an offer for substantially more than that so most likely will. Need to go for for good $$ Steve so I can buy your bikes!
        Come on 120000

Comment

Those sure are interesting bikes, with a unique sound. Nice touch adding the video clips.

Good luck with the auction.

Comment

the blue one would be at least 10K in Oz. a ratty kat gets 4k. Kat speedos sell for 1k

Comment

Four hours left and reserve has been met. International bidder with perfect feedback. Hopefully it"ll get that final push at the end. Doesn't always happen but one can hope!

Comment

Originally posted by russr33 View Post
                Four hours left and reserve has been met.
                Damn ! Thats a nice stash. Dont remember you picking them up. What did you give for them ?
                82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Looks like the ones I posted earlier this year up in Tennessee.
                  Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
                  87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
                  99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
                  15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

Up to $10k, and a few hours left. Go go go...
                    Ed

To measure is to know.

Mikuni O-ring Kits For Sale...https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...ts#post1703182

Top Newbie Mistakes thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=171846

Carb rebuild tutorial...https://gsarchive.bwringer.com/mtsac...d_Tutorial.pdf

KZ750E Rebuild Thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...0-Resurrection

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                      Damn ! Thats a nice stash. Dont remember you picking them up. What did you give for them ?
                      Not as much as I sold them for.

Originally posted by 83GS1100E_Tornado View Post
                      Looks like the ones I posted earlier this year up in Tennessee.
                      Yep same bikes and again thanks for posting. I think they were out of Georgia if I remember correctly.

Originally posted by Nessism View Post
                      Up to $10k, and a few hours left. Go go go...
                      Never did get that final minute bump but I'll take it!

Comment

Buy low sell high, mission accomplished.

Comment

Congratulations. Ebay works sometimes.

Comment

That's why I keep posting them up here, for the "good guys" on this forum to make a few bucks here and there, classic example of when it "worked"! You can donate my finders fee to the site!
                            Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
                            87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
                            99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
                            15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

Just curious. How much did it really cost you for those bikes and how much profit did you really make? I mean, INCLUDING all of your time and the transportation costs of the bikes?
                              All parameters.
                              Would you do it again?

Comment

Working...
                              X