Has anyone seen CAFEKID(Josh)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone seen CAFEKID(Josh)?

***** Problem resolved shortly after posting josh got back to me and promised the bike be done in 3 days and it was all work completed.*****

I took my bike to him 4 months ago for him to do some work.
    He does not return my calls, texts, emails, PMs.

Im starting to get worried. I went to his house and left a not on a car i know he owns, but it doesn't look like it has moved in weeks.

i know what apt building he lives in, but do not know the actual apt number.
    I did speak with the apartment managers they will get back to me Monday.
    Last edited by Guest; 04-02-2014, 07:16 PM.

Josh is banned and a deadbeat as evidenced by the forum leaders list and by the way he screwed over members on some transactions.

I would cal the police and reort a theft cause there is no way he is going to get back to you.

Comment

Bloody heck, I can't believe this stuff is still lingering on here with him. I feel really bad for you "IM faster" I hope you get your bike back. If I were you I'd get on this as fast as possible. Hopefully the apt manager can be of help but if not you may want to take if further quickly.
      Rob
      1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
      Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Awesome....
        He seemed to be a pretty cool guy..
        so glad he has my bike and hundreds of dollars in parts.

Comment

He logged in 4 days ago.

Comment

Does anyone know his last name?

Comment

He has a dozen or so friends on this site that defended him forever perhaps some of them could help you get your bike, money and parts back? Try a forum search to find the post where his friends were covering for him.
              Perhaps you should go to his work or the police?

Comment

I truly thought of him as a friend, i never heard of any bad deals but wasnt looking.
                Its sad, he was in a really bad spot and i came up with work that needed done to my bike just so i could help him out. I prepaid for all the work and gave him all the parts.. and this is how i get thanked.

Frustrating....

Comment

Originally posted by GSX1000E View Post
                  perhaps some of them could help you get your bike, money and parts back?
                  They might be tired of doing that .

I see in my crystal ball that this thead is gonna go 20 pages.....stay tuned

A very BIG bowl of popcorn
                  82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                    They might be tired of doing that .

I see in my crystal ball that this thead is gonna go 20 pages.....stay tuned

A very BIG bowl of popcorn

My thinking exactly...it's like deja vu all over again..

Rob
                    1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                    Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

I did not see him on the deadbeat list,did I miss something?
                      81 gs 1100 E One owner,Me.

Comment

I have never seen/heard of the deadbeat list

Comment

Me thinks this is a Trolling expedition.....

If I was out a bike, parts, cash, this place is the last place I would be seeking for answers....

Go to the POLICE, file a complaint, and let them deal with the situation.....

anyone here who is a friend of his will not help you, only probably misguide you, and the rest that don't know him can only speculate on what is going on or what to do or anything else....

or park your butt outside his building and wait for him to come or go, and talk to him...

best of luck.....

but looking for help on a forum.......probably not the best......to yield any great results....

Comment

TROLLING? ARE YOU ******* kidding me?
                            The police can do nothing its a civil matter.
                            I know where he lives, but i don't know the actual apartment number .
                            I have spoken with the managers they are getting back to me Monday.
                            I was merely checking to see if anyone knew anything about his current situation.

Comment

no I am not fuken kidding......

just commented on what I see, nothing more....

if the cops won't do anything, then take it to court if it's a civil matter....

you have to wait until Monday, wait around his place and see if you see him, after all it's the weekend....

then again theft of property, cash, parts and so on, and cops won't do anything, interesting but not entirely shocked....

I had a guy owe me 1500 bucks, I waited for him at his house, when he got home, he got in my car (he had no choice) we went to the ATM and he pulled out my money, I let him walk home, it was a good 45 minute walk.....I got my money....

sometimes good old fashioned persuasion works best.

good luck to you in getting this resolved

Comment

Working...
                              X