Hello from Northern Ontario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Northern Ontario

Hi there. My name is Bill. My username is because I have a purple 1979 GS850G shaft. I have owned this bike since 1989 and I am the second owner. I live in the Muskoka's in a small town called Kearney, Ontario. I've been riding since 1984. My bike is far from stock. I used to be on this site for over 6 years but let my subscription lapse and had to rejoin. I am also an avid pipe and tobacco smoker and a pipe collector. Glad to be back on the forum.
    Last edited by Guest; 04-30-2014, 10:09 PM.

Welcome back!
    sigpic
    83 GS1100g
    2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Glad your back, and pipes are good.

Comment

Welcome back to the site there fellow Canuk. Although purple is not my favorite colour that bike of yours sure is. Lets see some pics. And you sure are right about being from a small town...wow, do you guys even have a gas station??
        Rob
        1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
        Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Hello from Southern Ontario! Welcome!

Comment

It does have a gas station that doubles as the beer bottle return. Fetterley?
            I think the bottle return does more business. haha.
            Welcome back to the site, Bill.
            2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

We have a convenience store, gas station, post office and L.C.B.O. We are fancy. I used to live in Pointe au Baril.

Comment

welcome back

Comment

I have added an album with my bike and its progression since I bought it in 1989.

Comment

Working...
                  X