Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent Items empty

Re Private Messages:

My Inbox shows everything, but my Sent Items folder is always empty.

I have initiated private messages, and sent them as replies.
    1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

The site defaults to not save sent items.

To change it, go here and check the box to Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default.

Comment

And... then when do save Sent messages, those are part of your limit of how many can have saved.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
        And... then when do save Sent messages, those are part of your limit of how many can have saved.
        Thanks, doing it now. I take it I can just delete old ones to make room?
        1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
          Thanks, doing it now. I take it I can just delete old ones to make room?
          Yeah, you can delete any (either inbox or outbox) at any time to make room.

Comment

Thanks, got it now.

Comment

Originally posted by srg View Post
              The site defaults to not save sent items.

To change it, go here and check the box to Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default.

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...do=editoptions
              Doh! I hadn't spotted that. Saves peppering people with repeats
              ---- Dave
              79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
              80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
              79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
              92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Working...
              X